Chapter 4 : Bitches Everywhere (>_<)

A gif of Ashley (Emma Roberts) is given above.

Wherever you go, there will always be a BITCH spioling your mood and especially in high-school, you will find bitches almost everywhere.

-RT Hossain

**Kate's P.O.V**

I was walking towards my destination - classroom. I was a bit nervous, and unfortunately Bonnie had also gone somewhere. So, at last, I reached the classroom.

"OH MY GOD! Is it a class?!" this was my reaction after stepping in.

The girls and boys were very disarray. It was a whole messy area filled with some creatures named Students - Some were throwing paper balls on each other, as if they were on a war zone and were attacking with bombs; some girls were busy with adorning themselves, while the boys were busy in flirting etc.

I silently walked towards the front bench and sat gently on it. Suddenly I heard someone calling me, a familiar voice and looked back. Bonniewas sitting behind me. Oh I was relived; at least I got someone who could drag my attention from the environmental disorder.

She was saying something to me which I was unable to understand due to the circus going on in the class. "Bonnie, have you lost your voice? speak loudly. I can't hear you." I complained.

"It's Ashley's bench. Don't sit here." She whispered in a dreadful way by pointing at my desk.

Before I could figure out what she was saying, I saw Ashley coming towards me with two girls hanging behind her tail.

"Look we have a fresher here." Ashley commented in a witty manner, leaning over to me and hitting me by her giant wave of perfume.

The whole class's attention was drawn towards us. For an instant, I didn't speak anything.

"Tina, clean this dirt from the bench." She ordered to one of her clowns.

Funnily the girl took out her handkerchief and started to clean my table.

"You moron, I meant to remove this filthy girl from my seat." She corrected Emma by pointing at me.

I stood up immediately with my blood boiling up with anger. "If I am filthy then look at yourselves. You stink like a bunch of garbage." I shouted pointing my index finger at them. "How dare...." Ashley was about to say but I cut her off "And why should I leave this seat? Is it fixed?"

"Yes, this seat is fix for me, I always sit here." Ashley hissed, in a poisonous way that it seemed it seemed that the bench was her own property.

"If u always seat here it doesn't mean that you own it." I replied.

"Listen, this bench is mine." Ashley replied with a stern look.

I then in order to mock her I looked around the bench and replied "Seriously, is it your bench? Then why can't I see your name written anywhere?"

Everyone in the class laughed looking towards us, as if a movie is going on and they were the audience.

Ashley got really angry. She grew red within a few moments. She grabbed my pony tail and she took off my hair band, making my hair fall over my shoulder gently. Some strangles of my hair came towards my face. Everyone in the class started clapping.

The boys commented and whistled. I could hear the giggles. While the girls started conversations on me. I was really embarrassed and it disgusted me.

Ashley said in a mean voice "How is it now? Huh?" holding the band in her hand.

I snatched the band and tried to re-fix my ponytail.

"Bitch! Stop laughing at her, cause when you come up with open hair, you look worse than an old, creepy witch." I heard someone saying it to Ashley.

Everyone started laughing loudly as someone insulted Ashley saying 'Bitch'. I felt relaxed as I atleast have someone taking my side. Then I looked at the direction of the voice and saw that it was......

---------------------x--------------------

~End of this chapter ^-^

Hey, hope you liked it :) Sorry...it was too short cause today is our Eid-ul-Azha and I didnt get time to write :/ So Eid Mubarak to everyone ^_^ :*

Vote & Comment Plz....♥

Xoxo, RT