Chapter 3 : High-School ^‿^

( The above pic contains few students of FHS. The banner credit goes to @Ethereal29)

It is hard to convince a student that, in High-school he will encounter a lot of problems more difficult than those of algebra and geometry.

-E.W. Howe

**Kate's P.O.V**

My first day at new school, I was kinda excited but still could not stop remembering those things about yesterday's incident. "That's enough....I'm done. I have to stop thinking." I convinced myself but may be a little too loudly. "Woooh...somebody has started shouting at herself again?" Kevin teased, seeing me talking to myself.

"Well obviously I talk to myself....I need some better advice." I replied, as if it was a normal thing.

"Advice for what - How to get a boyfriend in your new school?" He teased.

"Nahh......how to stop missing you guys?" I said softly by gave him a warm hug.

"Stop with the mushy hugs sissy." 

"Okay fine." I replied with a fake hurt look.

"Well I got something for you." Kevin grinned.

"You? Wait....You giving me a goodbye gift? Not possible!!" I exclaimed shockingly.

He handed me a square shaped thing being wrapped. I unwrapped it and saw an old photo frame of dad. Dad never put any picture on that frame. But now Kevin did. It was a picture of our family - Me, Kevin, mom & dad.

"Aww....that's so sweet. Thank You! I'm gonna take it with me." I thanked Kevin & he smiled at me.

Then Mom came in with Aunt Anna. She kissed me on my forehead and said "See you after a week." 

"Good luck dear!" Aunt Anna added. 

"I am gonna miss you all." I said emotionally. 

"Don't forget to meet your grandpa before leaving." Mom reminded me.

So I went to meet him. He was in his wheelchair and could not wish me goodbye, as after my dad's incident he never uttered a word, ever again. He put his hand on my head and smiled as a sort of blessing. I smiled back and left for the school.

Before that I looked myself at the mirror just to see If I am ok or not. I was wearing a striped loose V neck top with puffed sleeves, slim jeans and a pair of converse. I ponytailed my hair and obviously wore my branded watch.

Finally I reached there - Forks Washington High school (FHS). It's larger than the airport. There are 5 large fields and also 4 basketball grounds and two for the tournaments. There is a big garden in front of the school. I mean I really like the place, but it depends on the students whether they like me or not.

Suddenly someone interrupted my thoughts. "Hey there, I'm Bonnie. You must be new here." She greeted with a smile. She might be a very good student - her big specs and loads of books in her hands were saying it all.

 She might be a very good student - her big specs and loads of books in her hands were saying it all