15.your hugs

First AN in this book wow!
So hi, this book is already written so I don't have any AN's in it but just wanted to inform you that the updates will be very random for 6 days because I'm in Amsterdam.
Love you and enjoy this chapter!

Your hugs.

I fell in love with your hugs.

The way your small frame seems to get lost in my tall one like two polar opposites.

I fell in love with the way you hid your face in my chest when you felt sad and the way you gladly opened your arms when you haven't seen me all day.

I loved the way my back aches after I crouched to your level so that I could put my hands around your waist and you could put yours around my neck. And it hurt so bad the next morning.

But I didn't mind the pain.

So I hugged you again and again and again.

I fell in love with the way I could feel your breath on my neck and your hands would hold on to my back tightly like you never wanted to let  go.

"Daddy! I missed you!"

"I missed you too!"

"Where have you been?"

"I can't go thirty seconds without you by my side."

"Hold me."

I fell in love with the way I could hear your heartbeat race and how you would let your tears fall on my shirt when you were crying.

I fell in love with the random hugs you would give me from behind and how your forehead touched my back and I could already picture your smile even though I couldn't see it.

The fifteenth thing I fell in love with were your hugs.