Chapter 1

Narrator POV
Flashback
A little girl of the age of 6 stood alone in a flower field, humming and playing with nature. She was distracted from playing when she smelled a hint of smoke. Instinctively, she snapped her head in the direction of the house. Through all the trees, her house stood there, burning with her family still in there. Scared, she ran toward the house. She didn't know that what was there would traumatize her forever. Burnt and sizzled corpses of her family lay there, laid on the front porch with eyes dull and lifeless. Frozen, Akina fell backwards and started crying and shrieking. She cried until she was dry of tears. She screamed until her voice ran out and her throat clenched for water. She lay motionless, thinking and mourning for her family. The sky cried and the sun hid from view. Slowly, the fire fell asleep. All that was heard was the tears dripping from the sky.

Her mother. The person who gave birth to her and tolerated all her tantrums. The person who would sing for her whenever she got nightmares or when lightning flashed through the window and thunder crackled in her ear. The person who would play with her after all her work was done.

Her father. The person who would place her on his shoulders and dance around. The person who would encourage her to work with her family instead of sitting around, doing nothing. The person who was the screw in the family who held every piece together.

Her big brother. The person who teased her when playing tag, saying that she would never be as fast as him if she just sat around. The person who would watch her back when climbing trees, preparing to catch her when she fell. The person who would congratulate her when she successfully did something. The person who told her that revenge is bad and persuaded her never to take revenge when a squirrel scratched her deep in her arm with its claws.

Her sister. She was only a toddler. She was so young, yet she's dead now. She said her first word yesterday. That word was 'up'. The whole family celebrated and her father brought her into his arms; just as she wanted. She could have lived to be over 100 years old, but she died at 1 and a half years old.

Her family, dead now.......

When Akina finally stopped mourning, she dug 4 graves. One for each family member. When she put each family member in their respected grave, memories pierced her heart. She stayed a little more longer, saying her prayers. Then she stood and started her trip to the nearest town. In her heart, she would remember the place and visit each year saying prayers and telling them about her life.
Flashback end
Akina POV

I sighed. Another bounty killed and turned in. My name in the Bingo book is 'Orphan of the Woods'. This is my life for now: Collecting bounties and buying food from the money. The next place I'm going to is Suna because there was a bounty last seen in Suna. To get there, I have to pass Konoha. Hopefully, they won't kidnap me. Who would capture a cute, innocent, little kid who is walking in the woods?
Spotting a big tree, I dash toward it. I've taken a liking for trees ever since I sealed the squirrel in me.
Another flashback!
Age 8
Walking toward my next destination, I play a little game. Gathering some rocks, I throw them a tree. At least I tried
to. They all missed entirely. Who knew throwing rocks was such a hard thing to do? Taking a rock in my hand, I observe it. It had a point at one end and a bump on the right side. Aiming it at a tree, I take the shape into consideration and change the position of the rock so that point is in front and aim the rock slightly to the left so the wind will blow back the bump slightly and the rock will curve and hit the tree. I threw it. Just like my prediction, it hit the tree and indented it. Forming water from the air (her chakra nature is water and she connected to it so she can control water. She's a water bender!), I harden it and fill the indent so that the tree will heal.
Suddenly, I hear a shriek. Racing toward the sound, I found rouge ninjas pinning down a gigantic squirrel. Grabbing several rocks, I quickly glanced over them and aimed them at the ninjas' head. Throwing them, I knocked them out.
Wow......
Didn't think rocks could do that!
Glancing at the squirrel, I walked toward to rouge ninjas. I beheaded them and put them in a bag from my bag collection.
Yeah.......
Don't ask.
Walking away, I head toward the nearest bounty shop.
"Wait!" The squirrel yelled in a sweet voice,"you seem lonely and as a token of gratitude, you can seal me into you!"

".......... Why would I want to seal you into me?", I asked confused at everything about the squirrel.

"Well...............", the squirrel thought," I can enhance your senses and it's not everyday you can seal an animal inside of you. The only reason you can seal me into you is because I am special."

"eh....... Fine. I'll do it", I finally answered,"...........how do I do it?"

"You have to say a pact and combine a blood. I'll start. I, Risu Risu, the rarest of all squirrels swear that I am okay with you sealing me." Risu Risu said.

I continued,"I, Akina Akagi, the orphan of the woods swear that I will not abuse my power over Risu Risu and will treat her kindly." I don't know how I do it, but I did it! Risu disappeared from in front of me and a seal appeared on my palm.
Flashback end

That's how I got a squirrel sealed inside of me.
Do I regret it? Not a bit! Risu Risu has turned into a mother for me and she keeps me company.
Now, to find a branch suitable for me to sleep on. The branch has to be at least double my size. That's my only requirement.
"Good night Risu!"
"Goodnight"

----------------()----------------
An: Sooooo, how is it?
Is it good?
Did this chapter make you sad? It meant to.
Feel free to correct any errors and post comments!