Chapter 4

I don't recognize this.

I don't recognize this room.

I don't recognize this room I just woke up in.

Where am I?

Closing my eyes, I try to remember what happened. Memories roll through my head as I slowly processed everything.
Processing......
3.....
2......
1......
So, I got kidnapped by Konoha, and taken into custody by Kakashi. Awesome sauce.
Flying-freaking-monkeys-pulling-my-hair fantastic.
Why, cruel world?!?!
I needed that bounty!
After all, you can never have enough money.
Even h*ll runs on money.
How do you know that?
Well, Risu, I am just one h*ll of a imaginer, unlike you. Also, where is Kakashi? Weren't we sleeping with him? Not like that you dirty readers. I thought I already told you how I feel about him. He's my daddy!

After I did my morning hygienes, using a spare toothbrush, I went to the kitchen and observed the scene in front of me. To put bluntly, it's different. I always thought of Kakashi as a laid back person, but I guess he's different when he's cooking. With both eyes open, the intensity of it got a lot more intense. Btw, he's making omurice,(omelette with fried rice). Watching him cook, I was very entertained. I have never, ever in my life, seen a person crack an egg so epically and precisely, or seen rice that flipped like it was meant to fly, before. (Imagine Usui Takumi cooking in Kaichou no Maidsama). He didn't physically do anything to signal that he knew I was here, but I knew if it was another person coming in, that person would have been killed in a heartbeat, unless Kakashi knew the person, that is.

When he finished cooking, we sat down at the table and I started to eat. When the first bite landed, my eyes widened and internally, I was moaning. My tastebuds practically celebrated a humongous party as I swallowed. The egg was soft and fluffy and the fried rice was hotel and tender. Before I knew it, my plate was empty and my tummy was full.
Saying my thanks to Kakashi, I left because I knew he wanted his privacy when eating. After all, he does wear that mask for a reason.
I want to see his face!!
You have to respect privacy Risu. You wouldn't want to be seen furless in front of all the squirrels right? That's the same with Kakashi. Kakshi doesn't want anybody to his face. Anyway, I'm bored. Any suggestions?
"To acquire knowledge, one must study, but to acquire wisdom, one must observe"(Marilyn Vos Savant). Go observe the village and its people for wisdom and information for future needs. Or, you could train.
Sounds cool. I'll do the first suggestion. Sounds much more interesting than just plain old training. Also, great quote.
When Kakashi walked out of the kitchen, I ran up to him and stared seriously into his one eye. Breathing in deeply, I mentally prepared for rejection.
"Can I go explore the village and its people?" I even used Puppy eyes Jutsu. There's no way he can say no to that right?
He stood still for some seconds before replying to me, "Only if one of my Ninkens go with you. Be back before dinner. I'm going sparing with some people so buy lunch," he hands me about 5000 yen (about 50 dollars) and a key, "Don't go into creepy dark alleyways, don't steal, don't prank or damage property, don't bully, make friends, have fun and stay safe. Also, your going to take the graduation test at the academy next week. Be sure to pass by the place to get familiar with the teachers." Then, he summoned a Ninken and off he went, running someplace unknown. I introduced myself to the Ninken while walking out of our apartment and locking the door behind me. Jumping down from the 2nd floor, I have some trouble deciding which direction to go. Deciding to go with the wind, I head straight. Also, the Ninken's is Pakkun. He likes his paws to be felt and I like touching them, but I have some better things to do then that, so I start moving.
After jumping on roofs for quite some time, I finally find something interesting. By that, I mean the academy. Mentally debating whether or not to go there, I decide to go there right before I go home, because I'm sure no classes are taking place.
Walking around more, I found a really tall tower. It looks like the tower where the Hokage was. It's probably the Hokage's office. I would be pranking the Hokage, but Kakashi said no, so yeah. No. To all you people who are wondering what I would be doing, that's for me to know, and you not to find out.
I assume the Hokage tower/office is the middle of the village, so now I have many directions to go. Deciding to go a random direction, I turn to my right and head that direction. There, I found this really big place with guards blocking the entrance. I wanted to go in so I headed to the guards, looked up at them, and used my Puppy eye Jutsu, "Can I plwese go in? I'll be good, I promise!" The guards looked cross between letting me in or keeping out. In the end, they kept me out. The guards had weird red markings on their face with dogs by their side, so I guessed that the whole clan had them too.
I was hungry now, so I went in a random direction, hoping that there would be food there. I found a ramen place called Ichiraku Ramen. There, I ordered 2 bowls of Miso Ramen for me and Pakkun. I don't know if Ninken can eat human food, but whatever. As I ate, I noticed this one guy standing out. He wore a bright yellow jumpsuit and ate a lot of bowls or ramen. Im going to call him Ramen Man!
Real mature nickname. That's a whole lot of originality. Note the sarcasm.
At least I didn't call him "Mr. Please notice me!" because of his jumpsuit! I think that Ramen Man is better than Mr. Please notice me!/MPNM!
Anyway, after I payed, I went to the academy. I didn't run or do anything ninja style because I just ate and running or doing anything extreme after eating makes my stomach hurt. When I finally got to the academy, I got a little shy with some doubt and needed some words of encouragement. Even a 9 year old has some shy moments when they need some words of encouragement. Especially when going into a new class. I sighed, if only Kakashi was here.
Then, I got a brilliant idea! Aren't Ninken and their Master close? Like really, really close? So close that they have almost the same personalities? That means Pakkun can share some words of encouragement right?! Yay!!!
"Pakkun. I'm giving you a mission. Your reward is that I feel your paws. Your mission is to give me some words of encouragement. I don't need many, but I need them to be encouraging. Can you do the mission?" I anxiously waited. You probably don't know how nervous I was. My hands were very close to shaking.
He nodded, ".....just do it. Don't let your dreams be dreams. Make your dreams come true."
Wow
.
.
I don't know how it was possible, but he said it in the most boring way possible. If someone else said that with more encouragement and excitement, I would feel ready to start a new village. Anyway, he did the mission, so I squeezed his paw. Luckily for me, I saw Kakashi walking by, reading the same book he read before. I ran all the way to him and grabbed his hand. Seeing no hostility, but some confusion, I dragged him to the academy and opened the door.
If Kakashi had his mask off, I'm pretty sure that his mouth would be parted a little from trying to find the correct words and his eyes would be filled with confusion. However, with a quick glance at where we're at, I assume he knew what I was going to do because his eyes got overtaken with understanding. He squeezed my hand a little and walked forward. I don't know how it happened, but all the doubt in my veins got chased out and replaced with confidence. I stood a little straighter and looked up.
We walked to the lady at the desk and asked if she knew what room and teacher I was going to. She asked us a few questions and I answered. She told us the room number and the teacher. Off we went.
When we got there, Kakashi and the teacher had a reunion and chatted for a bit. I was feeling bored so I played with Pakkun's paw. When they finally remembered that there was another person in the room, I was already half asleep.
"Hey kid! Wake up!" Kakashi ordered. I sighed and opened my eyes. In front of me was a man with a spiky ponytail, tan skin, and a scar going cheek to cheek, over the nose. He looked nice and kind with motherly eyes. We chatted a bit about random things ranging from favorite color to highest mission rank done.
It was turning dark so we said our goodbyes and headed home. On the way home, we ate at a fried rice place where they apparently make the best fried rice. Just so you know, Kakashi's fried rice is way better. When we got home, we took shower, Kakashi first, me next, brushed our teeths, separately, and went to bed. Maybe tomorrow, I can get my own room. For now, I'm not complaining.
---------
An: Thanks for support!!! Brings up my day seeing people like my story! None of my chapters are edited so there's a lot of mistakes so just ignore them.
Q- What is your favorite food? Mine's sushi.