Chapter 6

Not edited.

When we entered the shopping district, I had to say, I was very surprised because I had not been there yet. The shop's population were in the hundreds! Apparently, I was the only one not used to this, because Kakashi and other citizens walked around like it was a regular thing. Man, after staying in a place for only a short amount of time, I didn't explore much. I guess I should go around again and explore the areas I didn't explore yet in this village so I'm not missing out on anything.
Anyways, back to shopping. First, we went into a store. I thought the cloths there were pretty good and flexible, but nope. Kakashi didn't approve of it. Apparently, and I quote, the clothes were too bright and showy. He didn't want me to show much skin to people I suppose. We didn't buy anything there.
The next store we went to was another clothes store. I also thought that these clothes were good, but nope. Not in Kakashi's standards. His excuses this time were that the clothes low quality and rips easily. I don't know how he knew that, but whatever.
After visiting a couple stores, we reached a store for a house. The store literally had a kitchen department, a bedroom department that included beds and mattresses, and a backyard department. I didn't really know what to buy, so I just looked around, looking for something low priced and small. The first thing that caught my eye was a really sparkly, huge, and expensive mirror desk thingy. That's probably the last thing that I would want to buy from this store. I searched around some more, and found nothing I wanted so I regrouped with Kakashi.
"Did you find anything you wanted?" He asked.
"Nope." I simply answered. There are lots of different kinds of picky people. First, you have your stereotypical picky type who only buys all the ridiculously expensive and big things, spending money like they have unlimited amounts of it. Then, you have my picky type. The picky type who wants to get a small and cheap, but good quality thing. Save money, live better type, I guess. Anyway, I let Kakashi basically pick everything for me. My clothes, decoration, room color, etc.
Our shopping trip basically took the whole day and along the way, I kinda guess Kakashi had no missions today. We ate lunch at a bakery, then continued shopping. When Kakashi finally found something good, it was dinner time. For dinner, we ate at a barbecue place. Then, we went to the apartment office and retrieved our things. Believe in the strength of ninjas! We went to my room and had to manually make my bed and some of my decoration. However, with the strength of a ninja, making them was easy and fast.
Sleeping on a new bed was hard. It was cold and lonely. After sleeping with Kakashi for a few days while sharing his body heat, sleeping in a bed by myself feels horrible. The silence was deafening because there was no sound. No creaking of the bed or footsteps on the floor. It was cold. There was no other heat producer other than me, myself and I. No one to cuddle or push away from. Feelings I had before I came to Konoha appeared. Memories of my family resurfaced and nostalgia punched me hard. I was so focused at what I felt, I didn't notice that it started raining. By the time I had noticed, it was too late. My room lit up with light for a few seconds before turning dark again. Then, the thunder roared its cry loud and clear until it fell. My body froze and if tears weren't in my eyes before, they were there now. Before, when thunderstorms came, Risu conformed me. However, this time, I couldn't focus on her. I couldn't focus on anything at all. I was officially lost in my mind. That was until Risu yelled something that, for some reason, got me out of my zone.
KAKASHI!!!!!!!!
That got me up and running to his room. I didn't care that I could get hit by his defense. I didn't care that he might not want me there. I just wanted to be by him right this moment before another thunder cried out.
When I reached his door, I slammed it open and dived for him. Luckily, I jumped high so I didn't get hit by his kunais. If this was a different scenario, I would have laughed at his expression, even though I could only see his eye, but this was important. I clung to him like my life depended on it and cried. It took him a few seconds to grasp onto what was happening, but luckily, his fatherly side appeared and he comforted me. By that, I meant he just cuddled with me, rocked me back and forth, whispering that whatever it was, that it was going to be alright. That night, I also slept with him in his bed instead of my bed. It may take a few more attempts before I sleep in my own bed again, but for now, I'm sleeping with Kakashi. Don't judge me haters. You can hate or judge all you want, but you know that you're never getting Kakashi in your possession for as long as I live. No matter what.

An- I'm sorry that this is quite a short chapter with a pretty late upload, but it's hard getting motivation to write. I just have no idea what to write, so please. Please, please, please!!! Give me some ideas on my future chapters!!!
Me, OUT!!!!