Chapter 9/ End

Today marks the beginning of my ninja career. That it, if I pass. I know some Justus, and I'm good in taijutsu, that should be enough right? Doing my morning rituals, I head out with Kakashi right behind me.
If you haven't already guessed, today's the genin test.
My grin on full display, I get in a running position. Ready to leap off into the sunset, I put some power in my leg, and just I was about to take off, Kakashi grabs my collar and drags me to school. Now, he didn't drag me to school walking, he ran! Luckily, we made it to the academy in about 30 seconds so I wasn't suffocated. However, if it took one minute to get to school, I would have fainted from lack of air. Good job Kakashi, I applaud you.
Doing an encouraging chant in my head, I squeezed Kakashi's hand. In return, he squeezed my hand back reassuringly. We went to the office lady and politely asked where the graduating class is. She said A301 and off we went. Actually, off I went. I didn't want Kakashi to go with me because I wanted to show everyone that I'm not some scared little girl who needs her dad to be with her. No! I'll show them that I'm a big kid now! Even if I don't know them and they don't know me, it doesn't hurt to give good first impressions. After all, people are very judging. Especially girls on hormones. (No offense. I'm talking about all Sasuke's fan girls right now.) Boys, they see how you're dressed and how good you looks. If you're dressed girly and you have beautiful, silky, long hair, they automatically assume that you're a girl who impresses, not a girl to horseplay with. Girls on hormones judge you by comparing themselves to you. If they think you're prettier than them, they automatically assume they're after their boy, and bam! They hate you. (This is all fake. I'm just describing most of Naruto's classmates. I'm not saying that all boys and girls are like this. No hate comments please.)
Reaching the door, I take a deep breaths.
In, out.
In, out.
I can do this!
Opening the door, I walk in. Immediately, silence roars and basically every eye is drawn to me and my short body standing behind the door. I step in, and search for the teacher. Seeing none, I wait awkwardly. Slowly, but surely, eyes were back where they belong and the silence died out. I leaned back against the wall and waited. Absentmindedly, my eyes were drawn to the window to look outside.
It looked normal, with the trees dancing in the wind with the birds singing along. The blue sky filled with clouds and the painted Hokages mountain. Just before my eyes wandered off, my brain jumped. My eyes and mind now focused, I stared at the Hokages mountain. I don't believe that it's supposed to be colored, so why is it?

BAM!!!!
The door slammed open.

I jumped, my relaxed heart now racing. I saw a blob of yellow get thrown in, then in walked Iruka. I timidly waved my hand at him, but he didn't spare a glance. Awkwardly, I put my hand down.
He started yelling at the tied, yellow haired dude about the Hokage mountain. After a few minutes, he calmed down. He took deep breaths, then magically, the tied person got out of the ropes, and went to an open desk. Seeing my chance, I cleared my throat.
Surprised, Iruka whirled around, and saw me standing there, awkwardly.
"Oh, sorry Akina. I didn't see you there." He rubbed the back of his head, guiltily, " Class, this is Akina Akagi, your new classmate. Be nice to her."
Immediately, questions rang out. I stood there, dazed, as everyone basically shouted at me. I felt overwhelmed, trapped, and dizzy. I wanted to go hide in the corner, but it was like my feet weighed a ton, stuck to the ground. Finally, after what seemed like a century, the questions died down after they realized I wasn't going to answer.
"Now, now kids. Settle down.  Akina, sit down wherever you want as long as the seat's empty." and off I went. As soon as I sat down, Iruka started talking. Scratch that, yelling. Seems like he didn't forget about the blond dude.
"BECAUSE OF YOU, NARUTO, EVERYONE HAS TO DO THE TRANSFORMATION JUTSU! EVEN THE ONES WHO PASSED!" Iruka yelled.
Is it just me, or does Iruka have a really big head? Oh well, its gone now.
Everyone got up, even me, and went to the front of the class. People complained, but hey! Practice makes perfect! Or at least close to perfect.
Everyone did it boringly. Everyone except Naruto. When Naruto did it, he transformed into a naked woman. The boy in front of me blinked right before Naruto did it, so when he opened his eyes, I covered in his eyes.
"Hey! Why'd you do that?" He had shaggy, brown hair, slightly tanned skin, and magenta eyes. He seemed nice.
"Would you rather see you own teacher get a nosebleed from a naked woman, or nothing at all?" I questioned. I, personally, would see nothing at all, and this person in front of me seems to agree with me.
"Ew! Nasty." He scrunched up his nose. "If I ever saw my teacher spouting a nose bleed......." he thought for a minute, "..then I would feel very awkward when I see him again. Anyways, thanks! I wouldn't want to be awkward in front of Iruka. He's a nice person. Oh, I'm rambling again. Sorry. I just can't stop talking-" I gave him a pointed look,"I'll stop talking now...." He proceeded to zip his mouth. Only to unzip it again. "Also, my name is Hikaru Mori, also on known as Bright Forest! I don't know why they named me that, and hopefully some day it will come to me why. And, I'm also going to zip my mouth and turn around. Right now." He rezipped his mouth and turned around. A few seconds later, it has his turn, and he passed it. It was my turn now. Thankfully, I learned some things during my traveling. Often, I went to libraries and read scrolls of ninja arts.
Doing all the hand seals at an average speed, I performed it. I didn't really want to show off, so I slower down, and didn't observe him thoroughly. I skipped over all the small details, and went straight for the big details. For example, his scar.
Done, I went back to my seat and waited. When the line was done, it was lunch/recess time! Only thing is, with all the excitement in the morning, I forgot to make lunch.
Bummer.
Outside, I wasn't really sure what I was looking for. A swing, tall tree, or maybe Kakashi? Sighing, I randomly walk in a direction. Going deep into the forest, I look at my surroundings. It was calm, birds chirping and trees swaying. Everything was calm.
Walking to a random tree, I start tracing the patterns. Getting myself distracted, I zone out, thinking of what it would be like if I wasn't caught by Konoha. If I just continued my journey to Suna and got my low ranked bounty. Suddenly, I caught sight of something moving in the shadow. It was very hard to trace with my eyes, but I did it. Wanting to know more, I follow it. Bad idea on my part though.
Entering a clearing, I see my target. Or should I say, targets. They had an Anbu mask, but the way they dressed proved that they were not Konoha ninjas.
Without thinking, I throw a kunai with an explosive tag on it. Unfortunately, they sense it and dodged.
Immediately jumping into battle, I get into battle position. One of them jumped into the trees while the other stayed on the ground. Flaring my chakra, I try to alert Konoha ninjas.
Hearing the wind shift behind me, I put some chakra into my feet and jump to the left. Landing, I throw 8 kunai, 1 in every finger gap. Then, doing some hand signs, but not finishing them, I roll away to dodge a kick to the head and a punch to the ribs. Panting already, being an idiot, I spring to battle. Using my speed, I sprint to one ANBU and engage in a battle with him. The other ANBU went back into the trees and started showering kunais and shuriken at me, careful of his teammate. The battle was fast pace- a little too fast to follow. Aiming a kick to the groin, I put some chakra into my feet, giving my kick more power and speed. He moved backward, then preformed a round house kick back. Ducking, I decide to do the least ninja thing to do.
Screaming and yelling, I tackle the ANBU with tired, but reinforced with chakra, arms. Doing that, I restricted one of the ninjas. However, my back soon got targeted as kunai rained down on it. Grunting and crying, I quickly grab a kunai from my pouch and stab them into the Anbu's thigh. Pulling it out, I plunge it into his other thigh before he freed himself from me. Coughing blood, I collapse on the ground.
Black spots clouding my eyes, I do one last thing. Flaring my chakra again, with all my remaining strength, I close my eyes and start to thank my precious people.

 Flaring my chakra again, with all my remaining strength, I close my eyes and start to thank my precious people

Hello Nao, goodbye Kakashi and Risu Risu.
Thank you.