Chapter 7

It's been about a week since I've gotten captured by Konoha. Surprisingly, it feels good. The calmness that you can have when sleeping, without fearing too much that someone's gonna sneak up on you and snap your neck, the friendly atmosphere when you go onto the streets and someone says "good morning!", it all feels good. Too good to be true. These past few days have been nice and peaceful and I like that, I like that a lot actually. However, a village is never truly good.
In past villages I've been to, most villagers welcomed me and treated me good. However, once they caught sight of something different on someone and they don't know a whisker of information about it, they assume things. They assume that the person with it is dangerous and that the person needs to be restrained or be seen as not good or a monster. I know this by my friend's experience.
Story time!!!!~
I was 8 when I arrived at a small village. Compared to one of the great villages, this was like a tree infront of a huge, guarded castle. Anyway, I stayed there for 2 weeks. At first, they were hesitant to welcome me, but after observing me for another day, they deemed me safe and welcomed me warmly. They gave me gifts like bread and chicken, but I didn't accept them, because I didn't need it. I didn't want to stay here for long so during the time I stayed there, I didn't really do anything. Surprisingly, i made some friends so I played with them sometimes. Then, one day, a week after I arrived, my friend Nao-we don't know his last name- suddenly transformed into a cat in the middle of playing. He started screaming and his bones started cracking. We could all clearly see his bones get rearranged and fur sprouting from his skin. When he finally finished transforming, he was unconscious.
Immediately, the other people screamed their heads off and ran like chickens when it was slaughter time to their parents. There were some people who even started throwing up. The parents shooed their kids away from Nao and started throwing Nao stares that practically threw daggers and dirty looks that seemed dirtier than dirt. However, only one person remained standing there. A man who seemed like he was in his mid-20s came once everyone left, excluding me. He casually ignored me and picked up Nao. Then, he started walking somewhere. I didn't really know this guy, so my mind was shooting alert signals all over my body to go into mother hen mode and get Nao back from the man. However, I suppressed it and started following him. Even if he did know I was following him, he didn't stop me.
We eventually arrived at a small house, only one story high. It was dirty and small inside, with spider webs in the corners of the house and dust practically everywhere. The unknown man suddenly stopped, and put Nao on the dusty floor a couple feet away from him. Then, he did some hand signs really fast. So fast, my eyes couldn't keep up. He muttered some words, then opened his eyes and grabbed Nao again. He signaled me to follow him for some unknown reason, but I complied anyway. Not that I wasn't doing that in the beginning, but whatever.
What happened next surprised me so much, I had to make sure my eyes weren't fooling me by pinching my arm really hard. It hurt a lot, but now I know my eyes weren't deceiving me. He just casually jumped into the floor. Just like that. You want me to put it into detail? Ok.
His brain sent signals to move his feet so the balls of his feet stayed touching the floor. Then, he added just a sliver of force and pushed off the floor. He jumped like this was his moment, his spotlight, where he would become free from something territorial that considered him as his most precious jewelry. He jumped like a bird, flying off a branch and into the sunset. His 5 inch long, silky mane of green hair, bounced down, pressed upon his head when he moved up, but then stood tall like blades of grass, freshly cut, when he suddenly, but gracefully, fell through the floor. It's like the floor slurped him right up without opening its mouth.
My eyes now sparkling, I stepped where he fell, wanting to experience what just happened. Well, I tried to step where he just fell. The only thing is, I fell right through.
Honesty.
What did I expect?
The ground would be there?
Anyway, when I landed, I landed in a room. Not just any room, a room full of scrolls and book, but I guess you could call it a mini library. When my eyes landed on the unknown person, he was seated comfortably in a rather large chair with Nao, still unconscious, sleeping on a fluffy sofa beside him. The unknown man opened his mouth and said-

Cliff hanger!! I love cliffhangers!!! Anyways, sorry for kinda late update with a short chapter. Again, no inspiration for any chapter ideas. The next chapter will still be in flashback/Story time mode, so yeah, remember that. Please leave suggestions on what I should do in incoming chapters!!! If you do that, I would have ideas for the chapters, and I could make them more quickly!!
Me, out!!!