Day Two: Gift

// I'm so sorry to be away for so long! A lot has been going on in my life and I don't have a lot of free time any more D: But I'll try to be on as much as possible, now! <3

Lisanna was thrown into another sneezing fit, holding tissues to her nose. Lucy rubbed her back, while Mira was busy preparing chicken soup for her little sister. Lisanna's sneezing ceased and she moaned. "A week before Christmas, and I have this horrible cold!"

Lucy smiled encouragingly. "It'll be better by then, don't worry!" Lisa smiled back, "Thanks, Lucy. You and Mira having been taking such good care of me..." the girl sigh. "I wish Bixlow was back already." Lucy shook her head. "Yeah, I miss Natsu...". Mira called from the kitchen, "And I want Laxus home! I miss him and it's hard taking care of little Victoria alone."

Lucy snorted. "Tell me about it. I don't have a child yet, but being pregnant alone is a challenge." the blonde rubbed her swollen stomach gingerly. Lisanna smiled softly. "You'll make a great mother, Lu-chan. Mira, you already are! Victoria  will grow up to be-" she was cut of by another fit of sneezes. Lucy patted her friend's back sympathetically.

Lisanna sniffled as Mira brought the soup and tea on a tray. "Thanks, Mira. I don't know what I wouldn't do without you two," and then the white-haired girl promptly burst into tears. "You guys are the best!" she sobbed as Lucy and Mira exchanged a wide-eyed look.

"Well, this isn't what a expected to come back to," a voice said from the doorway. Lisanna looked up, gasped loudly, and leapt out of the bed, knocking over the soup and tea in the process. She plowed into Bixlow's arms, hugging him tightly. "I missed you so much!" she cried.

Bixlow hugged her back, grinning. "I missed you too, Lisa. I got you something, though. Come look," he took her hand and led her out of the bedroom into the living room, where a box with a big red bow sat. "What is it?" questioned Lisanna as Lucy and Mira poked their heads into the room curiously. "Go see for yourself," Bixlow nudged Lisanna.

She took the red satin bow and pulled with her delicate fingers before opening the box.

"OH MY GOD!" she screeched, jumping up and down. Bixlow laughed and joined her next to the box and she reached inside and pulled out a tiny, fluffy white kitten and cuddled it to her chest. Lucy and Mira squealed about the cuteness from the doorway, already adoring the teensy kit.

Lisanna cradled the little animal carefully, then turned to Bixlow and planted a kiss on his lips. Bixlow wrapped an arm around Lisanna and said, "What do you want to name him?" Lisanna thought for a moment before saying, "Milo." "Milo it is," Bixlow agreed.

"Welcome to the family, Milo."