•2•

Your Pov.

When Natsu and I were running down the hall I couldn't help but think about what gramps meant about finding that person, I always thought it meant we'd be best friends but know I think it means something else. Maybe love?

"Ok we're here." Natsu lead me in a classroom.

"Natsu who's this?" Mr.Clive asked.

"Probably ya know the principal's granddaughter that you met yesterday." I said with a straight face.

"Oh yeah! Well take a seat by Natsu," I took the seat, "well class you know the drill singing contest!"

"What?" I was confused but I got out of my seat like everyone else and pushed it over to the girls side.

"Are you a good singer?" Was the first thing the girls asked me.

"I guess." I shrugged.

"Ok it's settled Y/n's representing us!" Erza shouted.

"Natsu's representing us!" Gary shouted back.

"Are we doing a duet or?" I asked Natsu.

"Yeah," Natsu and I start looking through the song book, "all the duets are like love."

"Yeah... But I mean we can still do them it's just a contest not a concert." I said.

"Ok, what about this one, 'Demons'."

"Maybe,or,'Good Time'."

"Rock, Paper, Scissors?"

"Yeah sure," we got ready to do Rock Paper Scissors,"Rock Paper Scissors, SHOOT," I pulled out paper while he pulled out scissors, "best two of three."

"Rock Paper Scissors, SHOOT," I pulled out paper and he pulled out rock.

"Rock Paper Scissors, SHOOT," I pulled out rock and he pulled out scissors,"HA! I win 'Good Time' it is!"

•-•-•-•Play Song•-•-•-•
Natsu: Woke up on the right end of the bed, what's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you down to get down tonight, 'cause it's always a good time. Slept in all my clothes like I didn't care. Hopped into a cab "take me anywhere," I'm in if you're down to get down tonight.
'Cause it's always a good time.

You:Good morning and good night, I wake up at twilight.
It's gonna be alright.

Both:We don't even have to try it's always a good time!

You:Woo!
Whoa whoa oh oh oh oh whoa whoa oh,
It's always a good time!
Whoa whoa oh oh oh oh, we don't even have to try it's always a good time!
Freaked out, dropped my phone in the pool again.
Checked out of my room and hit the ATM.
Let's hangout if your down to get down tonight.
'Cause it's always a good time.

Both:Good morning and good night

You:I wake up at twilight.

Both:it's gonna be alright.

Natsu:We don't even have to try, it's always a good time!

You:Woo!
Whoa whoa oh oh oh oh whoa whoa oh,
It's always a good time!
Whoa whoa oh oh oh oh, we don't even have to try it's always a good time!

Natsu:Doesn't matter when,
It's always a good time then.

You:Doesn't matter where,
It's always a good time then.

Natsu:Doesn't matter when,
it's always a good time theeeeeenn.

Both:It's always a good time!!!
Whoa whoa oh oh oh oh whoa whoa oh,
It's always a good time!
Whoa whoa oh oh oh oh,
we don't even have to try,
it's always a good time!
Whoa whoa oh oh oh oh
Whoa whoa oh, it's always a good time
Whoa whoa oh oh oh oh,
We don't even have to try,
It's always a good time!

When the song was over I looked over at Natsu, "I think I won that one." Then I walked away over to my team. Only to be greeted by an angry blonde and Mira's little sister.

"Stay away from Natsu he's mine." The blonde said.

"No he's mine." Lisanna said.

"The last time I checked you can't own a person." I said and pushed my way over to Erza.

"That was amazing Y/n we won that round."

"Round? So there's more?"

"Yeah I think next time will have on boy on our side and they'll have one girl."

"Ok," I was a bit confused I thought we were suppose to be learning.

*Ring Ring*

"Y/n over here!!!"

"Coming," I shouted to Natsu and starting walking over to him.

"Ohh Natsu has a girlfriend," a random person said.

"He must of dumped Lucy," someone else said.

"Natsu!" Lucy came running over,"I missed you we didn't get to sing together this time." Before I knew Lucy pressed her lips against his and they said to wrestle with their mouths.

'I feel like I'm going to cry.'

*moan*

Lucy moaned,"eww get a room!!!" I said my voice cracked as I talked, "I think I'll have Erza show me to my next class." I walked over to Erza who was talking to Mira.

"Y/n! What's wrong?!?" Mira saw me and rushed over to check in on me.

"Y/n you can tell us." Erza said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know I just feel like I'm going t-to c-cry." I sniffed and then the dam broke, I fell on my knees and cried my eyes out, somehow I made my way to the girls bathroom so I was leaning against a wall crying my eyes out with two very confused people in front of me.

"Y/n tell us what happened," Mira said.

"I saw Natsu a-and L-Lucy kissing a-and I felt l-like I was going to c-cry so I-I found you g-guys." I sniffed and wiped my tears away.

"Sounds like you have a crush~" Mira teased.

"Lucy was moaning." I mumbled.

"Oh Lucy is Natsu's boyfriend but Natsu was forced into it because she would cut him if he didn't say yes and Lucy does that to anyone if she think their competition and she'll moan to make people think there about to do 'it'."

"So their dating but their not dating?"

"Yes, I think he's planning to tell Mackrov and break up with her." Mira gave me a mouth full.

"Ok." I got up.

*Ring Ring*

"Well off to gym."

'Good thing I know where this is.'