•23•

Your Pov

'Uhhh what? Who was that?' As I looked around I noticed a yellow ball surrounding me.

"What the hell is this?" I asked

Jackass popped out of the smoke; "that's my magic and your little boyfriend is gonna decide who lives and who goes KABOOM!!" Mr. Michello is in the other ball, he's freaking out.

"One problem he's kinda passed out.." as soon as I said that Natsu popped up and started shooting fire everywhere.

"Woah Y/n why are you in a ball?? Oh look Mr. Milkello you're in one too!!"

"It's Michello!!!" Mr. Michello got really mad and started freaking out inside his ball.

"Natsu, don't move." I said as I noticed a magic circle appear under him.

"You're smart girly if he moved he would've died... in front of your eyes"

"Shut up Jackass." I think I upset him, he made my ball a little smaller.

"I WILL BLOW YOU TO PEICES!!" He threatened me; which made Natsu really mad.

"Shits about to go downnnn." I said trying to hide a laugh.

"GIRLY THIS IS A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION!!!!" He shouted

"Yes.. I know."

"Then why?! Ok look Pinky you need to pick either girly or oldie over there to save."

"Uhhh both." Natsu said

"You can't chose both!!" Right as he was shouting at us Wendy blasted him off of the ruble and all his magic circles and balls disappeared.

- - -
I can't describe fights
But you helped Natsu defeat Jackel.

In the beginning you're on the ground with Natsu.

"YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE FISH  YOU WANT!!" I said going in for a hug; soon after I hugged him everyone joined.

- - -
Sorry that this sucks
It's kinda rushed I wanted to give you guys something to read.