•3•

Look I made a face for chapter 3 hahaha I love it! •3• this was planned from the beginning!!!!

Y/n's Pov
Im in gym waiting for the gym teacher Metalicana. Gajeel the kid with all the studs on his face said its his dad. I don't know for sure but he's late and that gets on my nerves.

"Good morning class I'm not sorry I was late it was not my fault it was Mackrovs so today we're doing dodge ball so get in teams, Y/n your one of the reasons why I'm late your grandfather explained to me why your in the sophomores gym class, anyway your a team captain and Lucy."

Lucy and I went to stand by Metalicana,"Y/n pick a number one or two?"

"Two."

"Correct! Pick a boy to be on your team."

"Natsu." I said when Natsu came up by me I could feel Lucy staring daggers at me then Natsu whispered in my ear why Lucy picked Gray,"where were you, did you skip last period?"

"Now pick a girl."

"Erza." I said because she's one of my new besties.

"No I didn't skip I got lost..." I looked at his eyes I didn't want to tell him the truth,'oh I didn't skip I was just crying my eyes out over you in the bathroom.' Who in the right mind would tell there crush that, I heard Lucy pick Lisanna.

"Now pick a boy."

"Metalicana." I said with a smirk,"your a boy aren't you you said pick a boy."

"No I'm a man."

"So is every other boy I'm guessing they all went through puberty there voices aren't high. So get over here." I stated the facts and he stood by Erza.

"Geese Mackrov said you where sassy."

"I'm more dramatic then I am sassy if your looking for someone sassy look at Lucy." I mumbled the last part way no one would hear but I think Metalicana heard me.

"Good one, but one more outburst your going to detention," Metalicana said.

"Lucy it's your turn." I said with a fake smile.

"Oh, Gajeel." Lucy said returning the fake smile.

"Mira."Mira smiled and headed over to me.

"Bisca." Lucy quickly said.

"Elfmen."Elfmen quickly got up and headed over to my side.

"Alzack."Alzack walked over to Lucy's side.

Time skip(Loky is on Lucy's side as well.)

Natsu and I are the only ones left for our team against Loky and Lucy. Loky and Lucy threw a ball at me and both in different angles, I dodged Lokys and caught Lucy's. Loky then throws on and Natsu and Natsu was to focused on...me? I don't know why but my heart skipped a beat and when he got out because of Loky I was filled with anger, "what's a pretty little freshmen doing here?" Loky emphasized the word little.

"I may be short but here's a warning DONT underestimate me!" I went to pick up a ball and he threw on at me so I did a backflip to avoid it while picking up the ball,"what did I say?" I threw the ball at him in high speed and it hit him in hid stomach,"AND HES OUT!!!" I screamed doing a happy dance, my team went around me and someone picked me and put me on there shoulders I looked down and saw it was Natsu.

"Y/n Y/n Y/n!" They chanted I didn't think it was a big deal. But soon after that it was over and Natsu put me down but he gave me a hug and my heart skipped a beat... Again.

Natsu's Pov
I put Y/n down and hugged her my heart skipped a beat, for the forth time, the first I saw her beat up brother, the second time when I saw her being sassy, the third time when I looked into her eyes when I got out, and now when I hugged her. I think I like her now I just got to wait to tell her and break up with the maniac named Lucy.

I hope you liked this part! And I just want to say thank you for about 50 reads already!!! I love you guys so much and I'm think about doing a character Q and A like.

Question for Natsu:Why do you bla bla bla? Any question can go there and it can be asked to any character including yourself and I.

Answer: bla bla bla, Y/n heard his answer and started to blush like crazy. The answers will be there answers and will have something funny about it like you started to blush like crazy but that was only an example please comment questions!

Again hope you liked this part love you all bye~!