•6•

I figured I would give you a lay out of your house, when you walk in through the front door there's a closet you put your shoes and coats in. When you keep walking down this hallway looking thing it opens up to the actual house. To your right side there's a living room type area there's a coffee table, a couple of couches, a flat screen tv, and anything else you might have in a living room. To your left–across from the living room– there's an office where gramps his does paper work and looks at the pictures the photography club takes. If your sitting on the couch in the living room that's right across from the tv the stair case is a couple steps away from it and if your walking up the stairs to your left there's the kitchen it's a modern kitchen with a sort of bar thing that you eat breakfast at. I will explain upstairs later.
R E C A P

Mira dropped her phone while she was running down the stairs, Laxus–who cane out of nowhere– pick up her phone which was opened to a certain picture.

Y/n's Pov

Laxus picked up the phone and his eyes widened,"please tell me this is photoshopped and Mira is going through one of her shipping fazes..." Laxus said in a dangerously low voice.

"No Y/-" I cut of Natsu by tripping down the wooden stairs and I scraped my knee that part was on accident but I decided to make use of the situation and be dramatic way Laxus would forget the situation at had.

"Y/n! Are you ok!?" Laxus and Natsu asked me in unison,"I'm fine it's just a scrape." And the drama starts now! I tried to get up and fell back down,"or maybe my ankle too." I winced in 'pain'.

"Your not ok let me help you up." Natsu offered.

'Maybe this is a good thing, if Laxus and gramps see Natsu being caring then maybe they'll approve of this thing or will have to wait it's like waiting is all I do...'

Natsu helped me and I tried to walk of course I was trying to get gramps attention so I fell and caused a loud bang when I knocked a algebra book off the coffee table. Gramps comes rushing down making sure there's not a fight going on. Natsu–thinking I can't walk– picks me up and sets me on the couch that was one step away. Gramps seems to be studying us and motions Laxus to come over to him they walk up the stairs far enough way I can't hear them.

Natsu's Pov

Gramps and Laxus go up the stairs thinking I can't hear them they start talking about Y/n and I.

"It's true," gramps says.

"Im confused what's true?" Laxus asks.

"They're soulmates look how Natsu's acting." Gramps looks down at me I'm going to the kitchen to get ice.

"WHAT!?" Laxus yells causing Y/n to look up at the two with the cutest confused face.

Y/n just shook it off and turned on the tv while I brought the ice to her and put it on her ankle. I sat down by Y/n's feet and laid down.[1] I continued listening to the conversation.

"They look happy together I haven't seen Y/n so happy since she was with Sting..." I felt an urge of anger when I heard his name then a thought crossed my mind.

'Where's Mira and Erza?' I looked around and saw Mira sneak out of gramps office Erza close behind.

"I don't approve but Mira does look at this picture..." Laxus pulled out Mira's phone and I shouted.

"Hey Mira forgetting something?!" She froze and raced to the stairs, ran up them, grabbed her phone pecked Laxus's cheek, left him speechless, ran back to Erza and ran out the door.

"Bye see you tomorrow!" Was all we heard from Mira until the door closed and the two shipping crazed girls were gone.

'Soulmates huh?' I looked at Y/n who had her eyes glued on the tv screen,'maybe it's meant to be, I'll just have to wait and see if we work out.'

•–•–•–•–•

1. The pic of the couch is above bc Natsu sat down by your feet your were on the | part of the L shaped couch.

Hey you! Reader-Chan! Did you like it!? I hope you did! Why am I yelling?!

Natsu: Because you want to?

Akiko: I didn't invite you.

Natsu: But you typed me and you wanted to let everyone reading know that your oc will be in this story(Akiko) of course you didn't draw the oc because your a horrible drawer....

Akiko:Hey!

Natsu: And you don't own the oc in anyway you also don't own Fairy Tail in anyway. But the oc AuthorCait is using will be down below.

 But the oc AuthorCait is using will be down below

Akiko: TaaDaa!

Natsu: Hopefully you understood what I said!

Akiko: Long story short I'm going to be in the story under the name Akiko, I don't own the oc I'm using in any way, and I don't own Fairy Tail in any way. The oc is the pic above and my profile pic with Sting •///• to make this even more clear I don't own the oc that Akiko(me) will look like during this story!!!!! And I don't own Fairy Tail in ANY way!!!!

Natsu and Akiko: Bye minna!!!