•8•

Your Pov

After the party I was helping cleaning up then Natsu came up to me,"wanna practice now we have a karaoke machine here." I knew what he meant he wanted to practice duets for the school formal the one I'm going with Sting and he's going without Lisanna... But I think she's dating Bixsklow(I spelt that wrong didn't I?) so it shouldn't be a problem but sting will.

"Yeah sure..."

"It'll probably be love songs and stuff like that so um I guess..."

"Demons you wanted to do it in Mr.Clives class and I won Rock Paper Scissors sooo we can do it now."

"Ok." He smiled and pulled up the song and turned off the screen way we couldn't see the lyrics.

Laxus, Mira, Erza and Jellah came in to watch us Mira and Erza had sparkles in there eyes and Laxus and Jellah did not they just starred daggers at Natsu i get why Jellahs doing it he's like a brother to me because sense I knew Erza I knew Jallah.

Hit it! *you do nothing* *sigh* play the song...

I was to lazy~

To write the lyrics~

So watch the video~

Or not~

I can't control you~

Just!

Don't!

Read!

Ahead!!!!

(If you couldn't tell I was singing and towards the end there was some punk rock and I'm talking about what's typed I dont own the song in anyway or the nightcored version)

When we were done the small little group cheered.

"Hey Y/n my birthdays coming up can you sing me a song?" Natsu begged.

"Pick out the song."

He picked out a song and it started playing I got excited I love this song!

Play the song! Below!

The next sentence is options.

"Ok Natsu my birthdays coming up too sing a song." Or "ok Natsu my early birthday present will be you singing." Or "Natsu I want my late birthday present to be you singing."

Natsu got up and I chose the song and sat between Erza and Mira when the music came on I starred in aw at Natsu singing the song I chose.

Yo play the song below!

After Natsu was done Erza looked at me she pushed me on the mini stage and said show him how it's done she put the same song on and I started to sing.

After I was done singing Erza looked at me as in a,'say something' look.

"I did it better." I said and helped put the karaoke machine up.

--------

As you can tell this was a part filled with singing idk why but I wanted to do it and it was very short too sorry but I lost my notebook which has all my ideas in them it should be better next part if I find it!

I love you!

Bye~