•14•

Your Pov

We're still here at the formal singing, I'm tired.

Natsu's Pov

Y/n yawned and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Natsu I'm tired..."

"Take a nap we don't have to sing until everyone gets done eating." I started playing with her hair and she fell asleep.

'So cute'

I heard clicking sounds.

Mira's Pov
Erza and I are taking pictures of our otp while everyone is eating.

"Mira." Natsu said.

"Shoot." I mumbled.

"Erza." He said.

"Fuck." Erza mumbled.

"Stop taking pictures of us crazy stalkers!" Y/n screamed and banged our heads together.

"When'd  you get up?" I asked laying on the floor by Erza.

"When I heard clicking."

Your Pov

"I'm not tired anymore." I said.

"Good the formal is almost over we'll do one more song and head to the hotel." Natsu said and went on stage dragging me with him.

"Ok."

"Where singing the same song this time." Natsu said.

"Akiko! What song!?" I asked.

"I really really really like you!" She sung a verse and I mentally screamed.

'I love this song!!!'

Your Pov

After the song Natsu and I went to the hotel.

"Natsu there's a pool!!!!" I shouted jumping up and down.

"Awesome I'll meet you there after we get changed into our bathing suits!"

"Ok!" I turned around and Mira, Erza, Levy, Wendy, and Carla were there.

"You don't have a bathing suit do you?" Carla asked.

"Nooooo! Help me!"

"I got this!" Mira said dragging the girls and I up to her hotel room.

"Girls we all brought bathing suits besides Y/n, so go get your suitcases lady's!"

"Why am I the only one without a bathing suit!!"

"We all saw this coming, we're at a hotel most hotels have pools." Mira replayed getting five different bathing suits out of her suit case.

"I'm dumb..." I said.

"Only sometimes..." I gave Mira a 'what the fuck look' and we both started laughing our butts off.

The girls came back in with a butt load of bathing suits and told me to try all of them on.

•••

I ended up choosing a f/c bikini.

Picture is design of course in your favorite color

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Natsu is going to LOVE that!!" Mira screamed

"My baby's all grown up..." Erza mumbled.

"I'm going to go to the pool..." I said slowly as I walked out the door and ran to the pool.

"Well guess who's back..." Sting said and walked over to me while I was backing away from him every time he got closer I was cornered.

"Bitch back the fuck up." I said.

"What are you going to do about it...?" He asked

"I'm going to say sorry to your girlfriend that you turned out to be a major ass fuck boy." I looked behind him.

"Sorry that your boyfriend turned out to be a major ass fuck boy.." I said to the pink haired girl that ran away crying which caused the blond haired fuck boy to run after her.

"Y/n!" Natsu shouted picking me up.

"Did that fuckboy hurt you??" He was so concerned.

"No I'm fine." I said.

"Ok good..." He smirked and then started to throw me into the pool.

"No!! Natsu you little-!!" I cut myself off by taking a big gulp of air before I went in the water I decided to prank Natsu my staying under for longer than I normally do when he throws me in.

I saw him dive in so I shut my eyes and pretended to be lifeless I felt him pick me up and and little tear drop land on my cheek.

"Stop crying you big baby.." I mumbled and his eyes lit up and he engulfed me with a hug.

Then threw me back in the water because I tricked him...
---
I can't tell you how much I love you guys I'll update more sorry I've been inactive for a few months now I've been busy with my other account @cateybear_ and I was grounded for like 1 month and I forgot my password to this account but for some reason today I remember it...

LIKE BOIII

Anyway please follow my other account @cateybear_ sorry there's not Natsu X Readers on there but there is a Zombie apocalypse book that I'm very proud of I might make a Fairy Tail edition too idk..