W H E N I T A L L B E G U N

Authors message:

Hi everyone! This is my first time on making a story. please bear with my grammar and without proper use of panctuations and etc. I'm still a newbie at this and if I made it short maybe I'm running out of ideas. Sorry in adbance but I hope you will like my story.

Introduction:

Name: Leon

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Height: 5"7

Bio: A impish type person yet kind hearted. He doesn't like too see sad people, he is not that good at academics but good on arts and music. Mostly popular on girls.

Name: Lerya

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Height: 4"9

Bio: A joyful type of person but lacking of self-confidence. She can't find any friends because she is lacking of self confidence. She is a smart girl and she is good at singing.

W H E N I T A L L B E G U N : Fate or Destiny?

Leon's Story.

It was a day of summer afternoon when it all happen.

while I was walking pass down the playground,

I saw a girl sitting all alone, she looks like a 15 years

old. There wasn't anyone on the playground anymore,

not a single kid nor anyone. I was thinking if I should

approach her or not? I decided to approach her

shyly and asked "Uhmm... Why are you all alone?"

she said to me while looking at me in the eyes

" I don't have any friends." I froze for awhile thinking

that I shouldn't have asked her that and then I said

embarassingly "I-I could be your f-friend." she

then looked at me in the eyes surprisely "Are you

sure?!" I looked at her in the eyes that is full of joy

when I said those words, then I was kind of wondering why is it okay for her to befriend a stranger, just to make her happy I said "Y-yes sure!"

she then smiled at me and held me hand "I promise that I will be a good friend!" at that time I was glad that I made a person happy even though I'm not good at introduction. I almost forgot to ask her name, I asked her immidiately "Ah! I almost forgot. What's your name?" she told me without a delay "My name is Lerya! My family and relatives call me Lea! Oh and what's your name by the way?" then I said "Oh me. . . My name is Leon." she then spoke out " Wahhh! Cool! Our name starts with L! We're fated!" I gave out a bashful smile that she was right maybe it really was fate that brought me here. I guess everything really has a reason.