W H E N I T A L L B E G U N -17-

W H E N I T A L L B E G U N : It's quite a time.

POV: Xenon Blaire

"A man with no life, a never ending suffering as it walked down the isle. Even you slaughter the madness it keeps on coming back"

Heavy steps gets stronger as it approaches the door and the knob has been twisted eagerly "Hey, Xen! Reah's here." UNCLE Leon said as he slammed the door open

"Ughh- UNCLE Leon, could you at least knock." I begged

"Hey, come on, don't call me uncle Leon, and I'm sorry its just I'm excited because you a have a new friend." He smiled as he spoke those words

"Okay, fine. If it didn't turn out well please repel the lass away from me." I begged as I call off confidence

His confident eye looked at me "Nah, this one's oughta be good."

It was a strange presence of pride, I took the chance and left my room, I walked out and saw her in her seemingly decent enough for a lady, which is a good thing.

"Are you ready now Blaire?" She looked at me as if it's a day that everyone is enabled

"Sort of, well... Let's go." The both of us stepped outside the house and went out for a short walk towards our destination.

Welcome to Blaire's 5 signs that you are a/n introvert:

1.) "The sun... So... hot...."

2.) "A-are they looking at m-me? Scary..."

3.) "It's so crowded... I wanna go home..."

4.) "I thought the outside would be great... It was worst..."

5.) "I WANNA GO HOME!"

"Blaire? Are you okay?" She held my hand and it startled me

I stiffen my back in shock as she held my hand and she asked curiously "Are you okay?"

I have to keep my cool... I looked at her and responded calmly "Yes, I'm okay..." it was a bit an unsatisfying response she pulled me over some cold place inside I don't know what is it but it's actually not bad.

I looked around and saw chandeliers, and a fancy concept. She walked beside me and patted my shoulder "This is not the place that we're suppose to go but, meh. Lets stay here for awhile, it's not that bad actually."

I nod as a response to her confident answer. The place sort of remind me of something from before, a memory or acceptance, defeat, and pride.

I remembered... As of before, my parents owned a huge restaurant, one of top 10's people choice. Due to its interior design and a place where the crew is friendly and joyful. They liked my mom and dad, but the truth is they're actually not that kind, towards me.

"BLAIRE! Where are you?!" he furiously called out my name. I walked downstairs slowly knowing what will happen to me next, I walked in front of him as he glared at me "You know you cursed child" he grabbed and picked me up by the collar "You scum" he threw me down and punched me in the face, he grabbed me dragged me towards the attic, he threw me in and locked me inside the dark, cold room.

All that I can do is just sit, cry, grab a sharp object and cut myself. I was never stable, I even get depressed out of the blue. I always wear the hood to cover all the cuts I have in my body. This always happen like everyday. It gets worst every time I commit a single mistake "*slaps* You never learn from your mistakes! You're always embarassing me and your father! You're never going to be like your brother!" my mother scolded me like piercing a sharp object through my heart. She grabbed my hand and locked me inside my room. I repeated my process as it all happen. I can't tell anyone about this or else they will hurt me even more, they have power and such. It scares me...

A hand suddenly grabbed my wrist softly and I looked at beside me "Are you thinking about your bad memories?" Rhea told me as if she's reading my mind "No, I'm okay... What are we gonna do here?" I asked "Hmm... Since this is a restaurant, lets eat!" She said cheerfully "Okay, I hope the food is good here." I said as I hope that they would meet my expectations "It's worth a try. If they suck, we'll give them a feedback." She said convincing me

I walked after her to grab a table, pulled the chair out, sat on it and called the waiter. She pulled the chair out on her own and sat in front of me waiting patiently.

The waiter arrived and greeted us "Good afternoon sir and ma'am-" she placed her finger on her lips and winked. The waiter just nodded and proceeded to take our orders "What's your order?" he asked

"La recette secrète de Reventi" Rhea said smiling cheerfully

The waiter nodded and walked away. I looking at her quite impressed "Did you just speak French?" I curiously asked in "Yeah, sort of since I have to learn it." she tilted her head and stared at the tablecloth.

She learned French because she has to? What's with that? Wait a minute... La recette secrète... That's French for secret recipe! Reventi, I think I heard that before.... That's a name for a famous family, my parents rivals, the Reventi's, the Ravens.

"You told the waiter about the restaurants secret menu didn't you." I spoke calmly, she stiffen and her eyes widen "U-uhh... well, ahahaha... No.... No, really." She spoke nervously looking away "I knew it, you're the daughter of the one of the best restaurant owner that was kept from the media." I grinned looking at her she looked at me nervously "Ah- no.... It's-" as she is about to spit another word I butted in "You're Emily Rhea Reventi, the successor of the Einsler Restaurant and-" as I was about to say something else I got cut by the guy who served our food and she just sat there and giggled.

"Okay Blaire, you got me, introduce yourself too, you're into cooking shows aren't you?" She smiled mockingly "Hey, I'm not, I'm just the son of the Quartzels, we are rivals in business, but I don' really care much about it." I grabbed the knife and fork then started eating, she giggled and looked at me with a light ambiance "I didn't care about the business either. It's tiring." she quietly let go of those words and started eating aswell.

As I heard those words, I felt a strange sting from it. I guess, I'm not the only one gets the crunch and being hurt by it.