W H E N I T A L L B E G U N -7-

W H E N  I T  A L L  B E G U N : I'm tired yet I tried.

Leon POV

*looks at Lerya stunned as he saw her wearing glasse* ... *shakes head, walks calmly to the bench and sits beside her* .....

Glasses... Blue glasses...

As I was on the school rooftop, I ate lunch with Lerya, then a sudden phone call happen.

"Arrange marriage?!"

I watched Lerya ran away, I tried to reach out but she was already too far to reach.... What did I do? Did I hurt her? She might be 12 years old but... Her innocent face, her sweet voice, her cheerful smile, the blue dress and glasses... I like it... I'm just a little worried if I will say I love you that she will reject me and she will leave me alone, forever... I will fail.... I already failed...

I'll find her... I must find her...

*runs and goes to their house, he arrived and the gate was open and the door is opened* ... Lerya.... *He went to her room* She's not here...

*he went downstairs and saw her mom*

She saw me and asked "Leon it's still early? What happen?" I then asked panicking "Have you seen Lerya?" She then replied clulessly "Uhmm... No...." I just bowed at her then find her.

I was looking at every store and ask every person, I wanted to give up but I have to. I looked at my wrist watch and it was already 4:50PM ... I need to find her....

As I was walking I saw the play ground, I ran immediately and saw Lerya sitting all alone in the swing, I sighed inel relief as I saw her. I walked closer to her and sat on the other swing. You had me worried.

She's just swinging not saying a single word... I looked at her and asked "Lerya... Do you like me?" she stopped swinging and looked at me with a teary eyes and said "Yes..." I smiled and stood up then walked towards her. I hugged her as she was on the swing, she looked surprised when I hugged her, she cried and hugged me back tightly.

I looked down at her removed her glasses and wiped her tears. I smiled at her and said "Let's go... Your mom's waiting." She nooded and smiled at me, I hold her hands and we walked together at their house.

Her mom was waiting outside worriedly, as she us walking together, she walked towards us. Lerya was holding my hand tightly, she just looked at me and said "Please...." I looked at her eyes straightly. I smiled and nodded so she will be okay.

The both of us went inside and went to her room... I shrugged as I went inside her room... I asked her "Is there any problem?" she looked at me in the eyes "Please... Don't go on a arrange marriage." I then called my mother immediately. My mom answered the phone immediately "Mom. I already made up my mind... I won't accept it." I waited for mom to respond on the and she said "Okay, I understand. You have someone you love. It's not necessary at all." I smiled and looked at Lerya, I responded to my mom "Thanks mom, good bye and I love you. Take care." mom then ended the call. Lerya looked at me worriedly. I told Lerya our coversation "Mom said It's okay, we won't contiue the arrange mirrage." Lerya smiled and glomped me.

I hugged her back as a sign on affection. She may be 12 but she is different from other girls that I met.

I spoke out to break the silence "Lerya..." she responded "Yes Leon?' I looked at her in silence and said "I'm going to Australia..." she was a little surprised and asked "Why?" I told her the reason "It's because of that, mom and dad wants me to attend an important matter." she bowed down her head and her face was covered in sadness. I was a little sad too then I told her "I promise, I will be back!" she looked at me in the eyes and said "I'll be waiting then." I hugged her then she hugged me back, she asked me "When will you be back?" I responded "U-uhm... 10 years..." she just smiled and say "Okay... Within that 10 years I will try to think if this feeling is infatuation or what they called True Love." I nodded and said "You still have a lot of time to think."

Back then when I was looking for Lerya, mom called. I answered it and she said "Leon, me and your dad wanted you to come here on Australia." I asked her wondering "Why?" she told me the reason in a very descent voice "Because your father wanted to train you, because soon you will be holding this company." I agreed on their plans, they fed me well and taught me some things, so I think, I should repay them even they left me when I was in 3rd year high school, it's my desicion that I wanted to stay, they gave me a house, a money and things that I needed. 

Even it's a little hard to be on a long distance relationship, I should try and I shouldn't give up.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Uhmm.... Guys I'm sorry if I messed it up a little, I'm trying my best! I know you people doesn't want sad endings. Like my "Sweety Pie" Blackrabbit168 who told me that I'm a bad author... Well yes I'am, I admit. But WHO CARES! I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE THIS STORY WITH A MAGICAL ENDING AND A FAIRY DUST!

-Joshz The Neko-mancer • w•