W H E N I T A L L B E G U N -6-

W H E N  I T  A L L  B E G U N  : Just... Normal-llc n Schooldays, Wait?!

Lerya's POV

It was a very wonderful and fun day. I'm tired and I wanna lay down on my bed. We celebreated mom's birthday and we had fun. She's really is weird and her wish. I also habe this wondering, how did Leon bought a 480,000$ necklace? I think she knows the girl at the shop because they are talking and the girl asked how was he and his studies, so maybe she did. *yawn* okay I wanna go to bed now. Leon already left and mom is already asleep, I finished every household chores so there's nothing to worry anymore.

*goes upstairs, opened the door of her room and closed it*

Leon is really trying to befriend me isn't it. Making a friend with a 13 year old! Hahahahaha! Idiot! But I think I kinda like him. But while we were doing shopping I saw him texting, maybe she already found another girl.

*shakes head* What am'I thinking?! I don't like him! I just met him!

*changes into her pajamas and jumps on her bed, hugs the sruffed bear that Leon won* ...

....... *closes her eyes* ...... *faces the other side* .... *hugs the stuffed bear tightly* .... *she opened her eyes and sit down* I CAN'T SLEEP! My heart is racing? Why I don't have any feelings.... Maybe... A little... *slaps her face* No no no!!! He's 19!

*lays down and checks her phone* It's already 11:58 PM...  ...... ...... ...... WHHHHAATT?! *unlocks her phone* It's Leon's picture?! I didn't put this?! *her phone vibrated and as she received the massage* It's mom! *opens the text message*

Text Message: I hope you like this perfect stolen shot that I took before you left earler. He looks very cute here isn't it? Thanks for doing the chores and for the gifts and cake. Good Night! ;)

...... Wow.... This is new... ...

Well... I'll just go to sleep, I still have classes tomorrow.

*closes her eyes*

-N E X T  D A Y-

*alarm clock rings* ... Ughh... *turns it off*

*sits up and puts on the slippers, goes to the bathroom* ....

Ria: Good Mornimg Lerya!

Lerya: Morning mom....(  - Δ -)/

*gets the towel and goes inside the bathroom then hangs it on the towel rack* .... *undresses herself , steps on the ahower and turns on the shower* Haa... *the water touched her face as she raised her  head facing the shower* ... *put on a shampoo on her hands and starts massaging her hair* ... *hums* .... Hmmm...

-Own Room-

*opens the closet and gets her uniform, wears it* ... *goes to the mirror, plugs the hair dryer and dries her hair* .....

-Dining Room-

*sits on the chair and looks at the clock* ..... *mom begun to spoke out* You have to hurry eating it's already 7:12 AM.

Mr.Stupid Lazy Author Joshz: Gah! Sorry But I don't know what should I put next I'm losing imagination and I feel very lazy! I'm sorry I'm gonna skip it! NOW SCHOOL PART!

I was running towards the school, and because of my clumsy self, I bumped into someone. "Ow! Sorry" I I looked up and saw a very familiar face. "W-wait..." he then spoke out and said "Lerya?". It was Leon! Oh no! J-just act normally! "H-hey Leon! Your studying here?" he smiled at me and nodded "Yes, I'am. So you are studying here too." I just nodded and looked at replied calmly "Yes, I'am." an awkward silence happen for about 5.36 secs. I then looked away and asked shyly "U-uhh... Uhm... Wanna eat lunch together? Later?" he looked at me straightly in the eyes and said "Sure! No problem! Where?" I then smiled and gladly replied "At the rooftop!" he just nodded and patted me "Okay, see ya later then! Bye bye!"