W H E N I T A L L B E G U N -11-

W H E N I T A L L B E G U N : The Arrival

Leon's POV

After those hours and hours of travel, I finally arrived at the airport.I walked out and took my things, waiting for my luggage.

I don't know where does my parents live.... Well, uhmm... So... I'll be walking on the streets, no water no food no anything? A random person approached me and said "Excuse me, are you Mr. Leon?" I answered "Yes.." He bowed and said "Follow me sir, your father is waiting for you." I took my luggages and nod. The guy started walking and I followed him outside. The person opened the door for me and I went inside, he took my luggage and put it at the back. I just went inside and sit normally.

I looked at the seat beside me and no one was there, I remembered Lerya sitting quietly looking outside. I missed her so much. My phone begun to buzz and I looked at it, it was Lerya's e-mail!

*opens the e-mail and reads it*

Lerya's e-mail: I hope you are having fun, and you look cute! • w •

I just smiled and looked outside the window. I really miss Lerya now.

Let me send her an e-mail.

[Leon: I bought a cake for you I left it on the fridge, I hope you will like it.] *send*

*vrrr* {that's a vibrate sound}

[Lerya: It looks delicious, Thank you, and I love you too.]

I smiled and looked outside looked outside and I saw a huge gate, the gate opened and we went inside. Of course as expexted, spacacious house, spacious room and everything is spacious.

It took us 5mins. to arrive at our house. The car stopped and someone opened the car's door for me. I stepped outside amd saw our huge house.

Like... what the.... Is this what you call a house? Looks like a castle to me.

A little girl ran towards me and hugged me leg "BIG BROTHER!"

Big... Brother? Wait... MOM AND DAD DID THE THING HERE AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN TOLD ME ABOUT IT! I MEAN THAT I HAVE A LITTLE SISTER?!

Then there is this two person approached me. It's Brent and Tam. "Yo Leon! Long time no see!" Tam said "It's been awhile!" Brent said.

This people are the most annoying cousins and the most dangerous. They almost got imprisoned. Because of that, they hacked the governements server, hacked the Police's and edited it's passwords and most of all the most dangerous one they customized a CCTV camera and put it on a girls locker room, and it's on our school, they watched the girls get naked, oh I forgot the part that they also put a speaker and said "We're watching you....." the girls got scared and screamed because of that.

Yep, they are my cousins.

"So cousin! Have you been peeking on girls locker room in your school?" Tam asked while grining

"Are there fresh ones?" Brent put his hand around me and put it on my shoulder while leaning on me

"I don't know if there are new ones because I don't." I responded looking at them disgustingly "You two are so perverted."

The both of them laughed and there is this girl approached me, it's my childhood friend Chelsea.

She approached me and said "Oh hey Leon!" she said while smiling. My little sister stood up and hugged Chelsea. "Chelsea!"my little sister said . "Awwww... That's so sweet... " Chelsea responded and hugged my little sister back "Because your sweet, here's a lollipop." Chelsea handed my little sister a lollipop, my little sister smiled and accepted the candy, she unwrapped it and she started sucking on it.

"Can we talk about this inside?" I asked

"Yeah, sure!" Brent and Tam replied

"Still on Jet-Lag Leon?" Chelsea asked "You might need a rest."

"I think I need one, later when me and dad is done talking." I replied "Where is he anyways?"

"At his office." Chealsea replied "Let's get going then."

All the four of us, wait, five of us entered the house. They escoted me to my room. Which I also expected big and spacious.

Tam and Brent smiled at me as the both of them is about to leave. "We're leaving!" Tam said. "Have a good night sleep cousin!" Brent aaid while grinning "tata~" I watched them walked away while Chelsea and my little sister is with me.

I turned to Chelsea and asked "Did you request the arranged marriage?" I asked. "I didn't mom and dad did, I don't want to do it because at the matter of fact, I want a person that will love me at the right time." She giggled while I chucked. She looked at me and asked "Have you found the person you like Leon?" I replied "Well yes, she may be years younger than me but I like her." . "W-w-w-wait! I know! Blue dress, glasses and sweet smiles..." She predicted, I nodded as a sign that I agree. "I knew it" She smiled and said in confidence.

*Vrr vrr*

I opened my phone as it vibrated, it was Lerya

[ Lerya: Leon! Are you on Sydney Australia?]

I looked at Chelsea and asked "We're on Sydney Australia right?" Chelsea nodded.

[Leon: Yes, have you been here?] *sent*

*vrr vrr*

[Lerya: No but my dad is. ]

I was shocked and chills of excitement ran through my body

[Leon: I would love to meet him. I hope I'll meet him soon. ] *sent*

Chelsea looked at me wondering and asked "Who's that?" I smiled and said "Lerya, the one I chose." . She held her own hands and said "That's sweeeeeeet.... " I just smiled, looked at my phone and responded "Thanks."

I'll meet her father.. Soon...

♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

Uhmm guys, I'm sory for being a slowpoke and Lazy. DON'T HURT ME! and rather than that, it was our exams and most of all I'm helping BlackRabbit-chan on her story. I'm sorry, well, I'll try to make my story better.

~Joshz The Neko-mancer ~ ( • w•)