#PrayForOrlando

"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men
holding guns than holding hands?"
– Ernest Gaines

SUNDAY 12 JUNE around 2 a.m. — Orlando, Florida. One night, one club, many lives.
There could be no possible explanation good enough to dismiss the innocent 49 lives lost and 53 injured in the deadliest mass shooting and largest terrorist attack since 9/11.

In a society today, it is controversial being queer or different, but it's never necessary to gun down the differences between people.

Ideals differ, but not the one latter thing we all have in common — life. 29 year old gunman Omar Mateen called 911, stating to emergency operators that this is an alliance with ISIS and — falsely — stated that he had explosives. In his simultaneous call, he mentioned the Boston marathon
bombing. But shooting down Mateen didn't bring justice to the 49 lives lost, but stopped him from hurting any more lives and freed the others.

Mateen's ex-wife allegates that she thinks Mateen was insane and did know about the shooting, she never mentioned.

"We know enough to say this was an act of terror and act of hate,"
President Obama said in address to the nation from the White House.

Pulse — the gay nightclub — invited partygoers to enjoy their "Latin flavor" event prior Saturday. Partygoers thought it was part of the event at first, with loud, booming music and dim lights —but it the thought disintegrated when body after body started falling to the ground.

The survivors of the easily a song long continuous shooting took dramatic coverage, sometimes using shot bodies to keep themselves alive.

To certain horror, thirty nine people and Mateen were announced dead on scene and eleven were later declared dead in hospital.

Hatred and controversy robbed these families of loved ones and none of it was deserved. Not only did Mateen cause big waves in the LGBTQ+ community, but he deliberately upset the people surrounding these people for personal
reasons.

Men holding hands are more admirable than men holding guns.

By piercethemax_