Chapter Three

Elisa

I was dressed in a gold dress that needed above my knees, and beige pumps. Adne had left me alone after out 'Disagreement' to get changed.

After he left the room, I quickly ran to the bathroom to inspect my body of any markings. Luckily none on my face, but when my eyes trailed down to my wrists I became sadden. My wrists were bruised to the fullest extant and my eyes were puffy from all my crying. "That's alright." I whispered to myself, while I looked at the mirror. "I'll just wear my bangled bracelets." I giggled to myself, looking like I completely lost my mind. I scared myself when I looked at the mirror. My own reactions scared me.

"Ms.Muller, the car is outside." I heard one of the maids gently knock on the door and tell me. I never knew any of the maids names, but they all seemed to know mine perfectly well. I remember coming here to Germany when I was seventeen. Not a care in the world, I was always kind to others, never let my temper get the better of me, and tried my hardest to learn German. I only knew Italian and French. Nothing stopped me from learning German, but my accent was still too American.

Leading myself out to the SUV, I heard footsteps running after to me. "Elisa!" I turned around quickly only to find myself smashed against a tall frame. "What the Fuck!" I cursed loudly as I felt the person push themselves off of me and help straighten me out. "Shit! Are you alright?" I looked up to see Jackson. He had a suit on and his dark hair slicked back. "Yes." I whined as I rubbed my nose. "You almost broke my nose!" I yelled at him, pointing a finger up as I did. "My apologies Princess, now get in the car." I looked at him angered by the way he spoke to me. "Not with you in it!" Next thing I knew he had me in his arms bridal style and carried to the car.

"Are you kidding me!" I yelled at him. He did nothing but sigh and open the door for me. I stepped into the back of the SUV, assuming he would be sitting next to me. But to my demise he was not. In fact he would be my driver for tonight. 'God I hate him.'

___

We had almost arrived to the country club before he finally spoke. "I heard screaming coming from your room, are you alright." My cheeks heated up, as embarrassment struck me.  "And?" My voice almost cracking as I sat up. "Are you alright?" This time He turned around to face me.

"I am better than ever." I responded. "Then next time you and Adne have fun, mind keeping it down?" He retorted back to me. "Why you upset because he's fucking me." I grumbled, pulling out my phone to see that I have missed four calls.

Instantly the car stopped. I looked up in shock at Jackson. "What are you doing!" I yelled. He didn't reply instead he stepped out of the vehicle. What the fuck... I thought as I couldn't see outside. Opening the door, I was greeted by the sound of a running fountain and tons of chattering people.

"We are here." He smirked as he lit a cigarette and faced all the fancy cars being parked. "But you didn't respond to my question-" my voice was cut off by the sound of Adnes. "Where have you've been! The auction is about to start, and I need you to be up on stage with me as I give my speech." The sudden force of Adnes grip on my arm made me whimper. "Now, Elisa." Next thing I knew I was inside the ballroom of the country club, being forced on stage.

I stood back as I watched Adne give his speech. It was all in German, something I can speak but don't pay attention too.

"Thank you Mr.Murphy, for providing this wonderful event with plenty of champagne!" And with that, Adne was off stage pulling me into a side hallway. I could hear the faint sounds of auctioneers yelling in the crowd for stupid things. Diamonds, jewelry, clocks, anything to make the rich look wealthy.