Chapter Twelve

Elisa

The day was dark and pitiful, I couldn't tell whether it was morning or afternoon. I stayed in my room all night and what seemed like day. Outside the weather was dark and gloomy. Thunder clashed loudly, causing me to jump in fear. "So weak.." I scolded myself before making my way out of my bed and towards my dresser.

What did I want to wear? I was thankful to have such nice people go out and buy dresses for me. "Elisa?" i jumped back from my dresser only to feel my back go against a hard like wall. A body. "I didn't mean to startle you, but you are needed downstairs." Downstairs?

"Downstairs? What for?"

"A job."

"A job?"

"Listen, i don't have time to be discussing this with you. follow me."

whatever job I would receive I would do my best to earn my trust back.

_________

Adole

(Cue the music above)

"I need for you to go on the other side of the building and distract his men, Understood?" My men nodded their head as we fell out. "Once the gun shots-" The sound of gun fire rang out, causing all of my men and I to flood. "NO ONE LIVES!" I shouted as all of my men and i began firing at our enemy.

I ran through the back door and to my surprise I was greeted by a adrenaline junky. the large broad man shot at me, causing me to duck and cover. I lifted my gun and and began firing, not caring who I hit.

"FIVE DOWN!" I continued to fire my gun rapidly as I ran. I would have my money and my revenge either way today. Then once I did get my money, Elisa would be given back. She would no longer serve as a distraction to Jackson.

"I want my money today." I spoke to one of my soldiers before we eased our way into a back hallway. The dimly lighted hallway was mysterious. Hell, everything about it made my skin crawl. No matter the events I would receive my money today. My sons death would be revenged.

"Ande open up!" My shouts ran clear as I casually made my way into a doorway. When I opened the door I saw blood all over the room. The walls were practically painted with it, and to the right of the door was a sticky note.

Not today
-Adne

I though the note onto the ground and stormed out of the room. "That sick fuck...." my rubbed my temples as I slid to the floor, all my men did the same as we all sighed looking at each other. "Next time boys...Next time...."

____

Elisa

Four hours had passed since I was given my new job, I was to be a maid until Adne paid off his debts. All I can recall from today was the fact that I had been folding laundry all day. Blouses, trousers, jeans, you name it. Once I was done folding clothes, I would be told by one of the other maids to go and drop the clothes off at the peoples rooms.

"Alright, last stop of the day." One of the maids smiled to me as she handed me a basket filled with neatly folded clothes that has a sweet scent to them.

"Who's room?"

"Jackson's."

"Jackson's?"

"Yes, now go along and get to it. This is the last thing you can do today before your're done till tomorrow morning."

I don't think I fully knew what I was doing till I had done it. I was now standing in the middle of Jackson's empty room,re-folding his clothes and ironing some, before placing them in his closet.