Chapter Six

Elisa

Christ! My head was killing me and the loud music coming from the speakers wasn't helping. "What the hell?!" I began yelling at Jackson as my vision was still a bit blurry.

"How long was I out?" All I remember was him injecting a needle into my arm and his voice becoming faint. Was I drugged? Shit.

"Eighteen hours." He responded flatly to me. "Eighteen hours!" WHAT THE HELL! "Jackson you don't just drug someone and expect them to be all hunky dory with it!" All I heard from him was soft chuckle before he pulled into a rest stop.

"You need to use the restroom." He had gotten out of the truck and went over to my side. "Come on." He reached for my hand before I swatted it away. "How long does it take to drive to this guys mansion?" I rolled my eyes as I got out of the truck.

"Well let's see. You were on a plane that went to Barcelona, then we drove from Barcelona to Orléans-," "Where are we going?" I smirked to him as I walked towards the bathroom. "Why would I tell you? So you can go cry wolf to some tourist?" He chuckled before shoving me towards the ladies room.

"Come on let's go." He had to be kidding me. He was not going to walk into the ladies room with me. I turned back to him as I walked in. I swear to god..... He fucking came in! What the absolute hell!

"You need to go back out." I told him flatly before even daring to walk father into the Restroom. "You need to calm the hell down, can't take any risks." Risks? Really Jackson? "I'm going to have to ask you to leave for the sake of every woman here." He just looked down at me an laughed.

"You poor thing. Thinking I'm going to let you run off." "I just need to piss, Jackson." He looked closer at me for a few moments before walking out of the crowded restroom.

Thank god he left me alone, or else I would most likely attempt to piss on him. It's gross but at this point I give Zero fucks.

"Get out of my way!" A elderly woman said behind me before she pushed me against the wall. What the hell, I was about to use that toilet. "Excuse me, ma'am." I gently tapped the woman's shoulder as she stood facing the stall in front of me. "I was about to use that toilet, and it is really and emergency." I spoke polite, even though I wanted to rip her head off then slice every living organ left in her open then put it on the doorstep of her family's home. But I wasn't feeling myself today since the 'recent' encounters for the past.....I don't know two days now. God I need a shower.

"You are young dear, you can wait." She practically spit venom out of her mouth. "I'm sorry but I haven't been to the bathroom in about a day so could I please-" next thing I knew as soon as the stalls door open the bitch flew in. "Oh fuck this shit!" I breathed under my breath before I ripped the door open, right before the old bat could lock it. "You're going to have to get the fuck out." She stared up to me with worried eyes. Bet she didn't think I would do this.

The woman quickly grabbed her purse and ran out of the stall. That's how you handle a situation. I smirked to myself before closing and locking the stall door. I can finally pee! Haha!
____

When I as finished with going to the restroom, I had walked out into what seemed like a food court. I looked to my right to see Mcdoanlds, then when I looked next to it I saw multiple other places to eat. They even had Pizza! Yes!

No one would notice me right? I wasn't that famous, I was just the girl who was on a couple of magazines, no big whoop.

I walked up to the little pizza place with the intent of eating. One problem.....I had no money. "Damn't..." I cursed to myself before getting ready to walk away. "Like Jackson would let me eat." I huffed before looking around. Where was Jackson? Oh this is good.

I made my way over to the exit of the food court and began to walk towards the place by a couple of dumpsters. When I finally found myself there, I was leaning against the wall planning my escape.

So let's see...Step one: get away from Jackson and frenchie. Step two: find a way to communicate to the police. Find a phone...Hmmmm..... Where are those druggy kids that usually hang out by the dumpsters when you need them?

"What's-up?" I looked over to find some man smoking a cigarette while he leaned against a wall. And they say Hollywood lies.

"Hello....Do you mind if I borrow your phone?" I asked him hesitantly as my hand shook. "My phone? Sure." The man tossed me his phone before lighting another cigarette.

I quickly dialed 112. In France you don't dial 911 in case of an emergency. Something I learned while going to school here. "Take your time." The man urged as I held the phone up to my ear. "Hey sugar!" What the hell? I looked up to the man who now held a gun to me head.

The man quickly grabbed the phone from my hand and spoke perfect French into the phone. "Sorry kid, you shouldn't talk to strangers." He responded to me as my hands shook in fear.

"I-I don't have any money." I tried to speak but my fear only grew. "I don't want your money." He responded flatly as a truck pulled up.

His truck.

Jacksons.

"You work for-" the man chuckled loudly before the trucks window rolled down, revealing Salvatore with a smug look of amusement and his sunglasses on.

"Well hey there! You should know that we can program phones to go to only one number." He laughed before the back door of the truck opened.

Fucking great! Jackson was now there laughing his ass off. "Told you not to run, now get in the truck." He responded as he turned his face away from me and back to his phone.

"Why should I-" a felt the gun press further into the back of my head. That's why. This is wonderful. Where hell are the police when you need them! 

"Don't worry about the tourists in there, they don't know who you are." Jackson smirked as I jumped up into the car. "Jackson, you could at least feed me." I rolled my eyes as Salvatore started to drive. "I mean look at me-" Jackson looked up for a slight second before returning to his phone.

"Zip ties."

That was the only thing I could hear from Salvatore's mouth before Jackson began to tie one around my wrist then my ankles.

"You said you wouldn't do this." I whined as I felt the pressure against my wrists. "That was until you ran off." He sighed before turning his phone off. "And if you are hungry you could have told me sooner."

Damn was he attractive...so attractive.... Stop it Elisa! You show no attraction to this man! I scolded myself as I quickly looked away.

"Get some sleep kid! We are a few hours from Paris!" Salvatore beamed, while I on the other hand felt completely drained of my energy.

---
Well lesson learned, huh? Don't go talking to strangers!

Sooooooo........ How did you all like this chapter?

Let me know in the comments

Without further to say, please don't forget to:

Like

Comment

Vote

Favorite

Add
I guess there was more to say 😅...... Well anyway I will see you all in the next chapter! Love you!

-Tay