Chapter Twenty-one

Elisa

"Elisa?" A small voice whispered softly in the cold air of my room. "Please sister, please wake up. I can't sleep." The voice continued on, leaving me even more miserable than I was when I fell asleep after being tortured for another day in this hell hole.

Most nights I began to think that no one will save me.. Not even my Jackson.

Sighing once more, I opened my eyes to be greeted by the sisters smile. "It's been six months of torture, and tonight it ends."

My eyes widened at Luisa's words. What had she planned for tonight? And how was I going to be apart of it?

"Tonight? Luisa, please. I can't take another lashing tonight. I just want to sleep." I rolled over in bed, biting my lip at the pain I felt on my side as it made contact with the soft mattress beneath me. Sleep was  my only escape it seemed like for the past months.

"Elisa! Now.... I've poisoned his drink sister." My eyes quickly opened. "Poisoned?" I whispered softly as I stared into the fire on the other side of the room. "Yes, Come sister. Give him the drink yourself. You have the power to end it all tonight. So end it all."

End it all....

Many nights before, that's all over ever thought about. Just ending Adne... But never have I tried. Never.

"Come on sister, flirt, smile, laugh, sleep with him if you must." I cringed at her last suggestion but with the strength I had left in me, I quickly stood up from my bed and walked over to the closet and picked out my best sundress.

It had long sleeves and flowed beautifully down to my knees. "That's it sister." Luisa smiled at my reflection from behind me. As she smiled I closed my eyes looking for the courage to do what I've always wanted to do.

End Adne, once and for all.

Two months before Luisa and I had tried to kill Adne, but my plan back fired terribly. And I don't think I could forgive myself for what I had no control over. Luisa... Luisa was strong. For someone as young as herself, I envied the strength she had within herself. But occasionally I saw the broken side of her.

Tonight her crazed side had taken full affect. And tonight was the night her and I would put a bullet in the bastards head. Sister by sister, blood taking charge with each other.

"Now, get him to drink this" Luisa handed me the glass that looked to be full of whiskey. "And once he passes out, that's when we will put a bullet in his head. Don't worry, his body guards are on our side."

I shook my head vigorously before wiping away the silent tears that were streaming down the bruises on my cheeks. "Tonight, this time. We will win this fight Elisa." Luisa whispered my name into my ear as if the devil stayed perched on my shoulder. "And once he is gone, we take over the business that rightfully belonged to us." My eyes quickly met Luisa's.

"Is that what you want out of this? Fathers business?" I asked looking her up and down before walking over to the bedroom door, cracking it softly.

"No.... I want to be ruler of the business, you at my side. Both of us taking charge dear sister." Luisa kissed my cheek before guiding me down the hall of the mansion. Soldiers eyed us as we both just continued to walk.

Finally, I was now outside Adne's office.

Luisa then opened the door for me slowly, the light from his office shined down onto me making me even more nervous, but all at the same time even more courages.

Adole

I watched as my wife pulled Mary closer to her body. Both of them looked so fragile.