Chapter Thirteen

ADOLE

"Once we move through here, we will be able to find out where Adne seems to be hiding." Fremont continued on with his plan as I sat back, patiently waiting for him to finish. If there is one thing I can say about my little brother, it would be his wonderful work ethic he has for making up plans. Now if only they would work.

"Adole,' the sound of my brother's voice snapped me out of my frozen state. "With your permission, we would like to use the new soldiers for this mission." I shook my head with disapproval. "Using the new soldiers would lead to bigger mistakes than what had happened at our last raid. You heard what happened yourself, once we ambushed the warehouse, Adne fled. In fact he fled 30 minutes before we arrived." My gaze turned toward one of the families best men. "Who could have told him?" Instantly the man began to apologize, speaking nothing but French.

"You bastard!" Fremont threw his papers down as a few of my other men stood as well. "He said he would kill my family!" I shook my head at his words before pulling my gun out from my waistband. "Pitty, I guess you won't be seeing your wife anytime soon." With that said I shot him twice. Once in the head, and second in his chest.

"Fremont...." I sighed deeply as I looked down at the blood covering the meeting rooms table. "We will stick with your plan, but no new recruits. As for this meeting, it is over." I walked over to the room's double doors before pausing for a moment. "Where the hell is Jackson?" I peered back to my men, all of them staring back at me. "Of course you don't know." I shook my head before making my way out of the room.

There is only one place he would be, and that would where ever Elisa was.
_

Jackson

"Elisa, I need you to listen to me carefully." I thought speaking to her softly would calm her down, but I was wrong. She continued to shake in anger as I held onto her, in that moment I believed nothing could ever calm her down. But now was not the time to be so cautious, we needed to hide Tatianna.

"Elisa?" As soon as her breathing calmed down I knew something wasn't right. "Come on stay with me!" I tried to shake her only to my demise she had blacked out.

"Fuck!" I growled harshly before placing her down on the ground.

"Get your ass up." I stood over tatianna as she groaned. "I said get your blonde ass up!" I growled once more before she snapped up. "Get your clothes on and get the hell out of my room." She bit her lip as she stared up at me, I knew what she was about to do, but her seducing would only get her killed if she didn't leave.

"But darling...." Her fingers began to wrap around my arm but only to cause me to pull away. "fous le camp d'ici!" (Get the hell out of here) Angered, I pushed her away from me and threw her clothes at her.  She was most certainly not pleased, and I didn't give two fucks about it.

"Your whore will pay for this!" Obviously she didn't know what a whore was, Elisa could never live to be a whore, she would never ever become something so repulsing. And with Tatianna's words, I let the devil in me take control.

"You obviously don't know who the hell you are speaking to!" I slapped her face, as I continued to yell my insults. The loud crack filled the room as I hit her. My mother always told me to never hit women, and quite frankly I didn't care at this moment. I knew in the future I would but not now.

"Get out of my room!" I yelled one last time before she hurried out and shut the door behind her. "Fucking whores..." is sighed before turning around.

"You're just like him...." I heard a soft whisper from behind me. "Just like who?" I questioned, before turning to see Elisa's tear stained face. "Adne." She whispered before quickly fixing her dress. "It's alright, I shouldn't be much longer." She quickly went into the closet and began to hang my clothes.

"Elisa, I'm sorry you saw that. I didn't-" She hushed me quietly before closing the drawers on my dresser shut. The dark wood of the dresser matched her eye color perfectly. A light brown with certain hints of darker brown. The way she walked, the way she spoke, it made me go wild.

I just wish I could take the pain all out of her.  "Elisa looked at me." I trapped her in between the dresser and I before looking down at her. "Tell me what is so wrong? What happened to you?" She shook her head before slowly opening her eyes.

As soon as she did I saw panic in her eyes. "No...." she whispered softly. Before I could do anything her breathing hitched and tears began to roll down her face. "Please.... I haven't done anything.... Please leave me...." She began to shake uncontrollably before sinking to the bottom of the closet.

"Please don't touch me..... please....." I didn't know what to do, she just curled up in a ball and sobbed. "What can I do to help?" I asked her before slowly slipping down next to her. "Nothing... There is nothing you can do..." She wouldn't stop crying, and I would most definitely not leave her like I did at the party.

"Let me help you-"

"Jackson!" Adole's voice boomed through the room, I could hear him walking towards the closet, Salvatore right behind him. "Did she damage one of my whores!" Elisa pushed herself farther into the corner as she cried. "Of course she did...." he growled before reaching out to grab her, quickly I pulled her into my embrace.

"Don't you dare touch her..." Adole looked down at me, angered by my decisions. "Once she stops crying, I want you in my office. Understand!?" I shook my head before looking back up at him. "I have things to handle right now, and if I were you brother I wouldn't fuck with a man who is busy."

Before he said another word, Salvatore pulled him out of the closet and whispered something in his ear to make him walk away. "Thank you..." I nodded up at him as he walked closer. "She's having a panic attack." He spoke nonchalantly before kneeling down next to her.

"Litte Bella, can you breathe?" Salvatore gently rubbed her cheek, causing her to nod her head softly as she hiccuped back a cry. "Good..... I want you to try and stay calm. Focus on something in the room, do you understand?" Elisa softly nodded as tears still streamed down her face.

She looked over at the clock I had on my closet wall. Once her breathing calmed down, her hold on my shirt loosened. "You need to rest..." Salvatore looked up to me, giving me the go to pick her up. "Take her to her bedroom." I nodded my heard before gently picking her up.

"Shhhh..." I whispered to her as I walked out of my room and down the hall. Some of Adole's men stopped and stared at me as I carried Elisa back to her room.

"Call for the Doctor." I told one of the maids who was currently dusting a shelf in the hallway. She looked down at Elisa who was now in my arms staring into space. "Is she-"  "Did I stutter?" I looked at the older women who quickly made her way down the hallway.

"Are you alright?" I asked her before slowly making my way into her room, being careful not to startle her out of her calm state. "You're tired, you need rest." I smiled down at her before placing her on the bed.

Her eyes shot open as she started to cry again. "Elisa, shhhhhhh..... I am here. I won't leave your side, I promise." She looked up to me before slowly easing into her bed. "That's it..." I smiled down at her before walking over to sit on the other side of the room.

She didn't move an inch, only closed her eyes and relaxed.

I knew something happened to her.

That bastard had hurt her. He hurt and innocent girl. He would pay, he would pay just like the rest.

I will find Adne, and I will kill him.

_____

Short update, I apologize! I also apologize for the lack of an UPDATE!

So what do you all think? Also, I am making a Facebook group for the book! I'll post an announcement when I have it up, so stay tuned. Also, thank you for 3.4K reads!!!!!

I wish you all could see how excited I was when I saw!!!

Please don't forget to;

Like

Comment

VOTE

Share

Add

Thank you again! I love you all! Xoxo