The Meet And Cheat

Charlie's P.O.V

I entered room 203 where Ms. Anderson, our drama teacher sat on her desk waiting for students to arrive. I was one of the first student to be in class before the bell rung.

Once the first bell rung and students started to file in, Ms. Anderson stood up from the desk and went beside the door. Sitting in my seat while bored, my mind roamed. I shifted my focus from looking at random areas of the room to staring at the teacher.

Ms. Anderson is a beautiful teacher and although she's quite young, she isn't any less intelligent. She is what one would call a beauty with a brain. That isn't what makes her my favorite though. She is my favorite teacher because she is fair. It doesn't matter how popular or how important some students are to the sports teams; she would give grades reflecting their work. No biases.

And do not let her catch you cheating because she can be pretty scary when she wants to be. Remembering one of the students who tried, they're very pitiful. That student had to be the drama class' lap dog. Being asked to do errands left and right while being watched by your teacher can be terrifying.

The late bell rang and brought me out of my thoughts. Chase steps in a minute after, entering the room quite fashionably as though he owns the place. I can see from Ms. Anderson's eyes that she disdains his attitude.

"You're late Mr. Davids. I hope you know what the effects of being late will be." Said Ms. Anderson with a menacing aura that gave me chills.

" Aww come on babe. I will add some to your salary just let me off the hook." Chase replied with his dashing smile and an aura of power clashing with Ms. Anderson's menacing aura.

Have I mentioned Chase is the Principals son? No, well he is. He is the most powerful and one of the richest students at the academy.

"Have you not learned your lesson, Mr. Davids? You know very well I don't care about money." She said stepping forward and smiling quite evilly.

How exciting.

Chase sighed and backed down. "Yes Miss. Sorry."

What a letdown. I was expecting some more spice from him.

"Apology accepted." She smiled happily knowing she won this conversation. Chase quickly shuffled towards his seat. With that, the class officially started.

Time passed by quickly when day dreaming. Ten minutes before class ended, I focused back just in time to hear Ms. Anderson discuss about our oncoming project and how this will surprise us very much. Everyone got excited about the project due to Ms. Anderson's vagueness.

While everyone waited in suspense for her to continue, the bell rang loudly signaling that class is over and it was time to go to the next.

All students groaned. Ms. Anderson simply smiled and told everyone to leave, not forgetting to remind everyone that she will announce information about the project next time.

I stood up from my seat, which is the back of the room and packed up my stuff. As I was about to leave the room, Ms. Anderson called me over to her desk. I start to walk over, not forgetting to notice Chase standing by Ms. Anderson's desk.

"Yes Miss?" I asked her with a little bit of my innocent tone.

"Well, you see Charlie, Mr. Davids here is about to fail my class. Isn't that right Chase?" She asked Chase who nodded whilst looking uninterested.

"And he needs all the help he can get to pass to every subject since he is failing all but P.E. And I, on behalf of all his subject teachers, and also his father, the Principal, was wondering if it'd be okay for you to tutor him and make sure he doesn't fail. Is that okay with you?" She asked with a hopeful expression. I sighed and nodded. She squealed in delight and hugged me to death.

"Don't worry dear! I'll make sure to reward you after you've helped him!"

If she weren't my favorite, I wouldn't have been as nice.

Once she let me go, she gave both Chase and I the whole day without classes to have a head start of tutoring in the academy's library. Sighing, I accept my task.

Walking towards the library, I don't even bother to check if he followed me. He naturally would be seeing as this is a favor to help him. I heard his footsteps catch up with me, walking in silent unison. It's very peaceful up until he starts to talk.

"So, I heard you were smart." He said trying to make a conversation with me. I stop and gave him the 'are you stupid' look. He stood staring back at me with a blank look on his face. I sighed again and continued to walk.

"So, what's your name?" He asked trying to make yet again a conversation. Giving up, I decide it wouldn't hurt to entertain this poor fellow and just be nice to him.

"Charlie Penelophe Flinn." I said smiling at him.

"Well I'll call you Charles!" He said seemingly too excited.

"We just met and I already have a nickname?" I said chuckling at his childishness.

"Well we're not strangers anymore since we already know each others name." He smiled looking down at me considering his height of 6'3 and my height of 5'7.

"Acquaintances then?" I asked to which he responded with, "Nope. We're friends now!"

"I guess we are friends." I smiled back at him.

We were both smiling as we were walking, having a warm atmosphere but it soon turned sour as we entered the library. Why? Because I've never felt more sorry towards furniture than this moment.

There, right as we entered the library, we saw Tiffany and one of the jocks doing it inside the library on the library table. Where the heck is the librarian?

Immersed in their feelings, they both didn't seem to notice us as we entered and continued doing it saying 'I love you' to each other. I looked at Chase and felt sorry for him. Poor fellow, failing and getting cheated on. He looked destroyed finding the love of his life embracing another man.

Deciding to stop the cheating pair from destroying Chase and the table even more, I cleared my throat and soon got their attention. The adulterous couple looked as though they would kill the person responsible from interrupting their moment. Realizing who it was, their faces turned into a look of horror as soon as they saw Chase.

This isn't going to be good.