A Little Ice Cream And A Little Fight

When we pulled up in front of an ice cream store, I was shocked to say the least. I mean the guy was just brokenhearted a minute ago and I expected to have went to a park or somewhere peaceful but instead, an ice cream shop.

I looked at Chase and he just smiled at me. He opened the car door for me and helpede out. He pulled me in the ice cream shop. I heard a bell ding as we entered the shop.

The shop's name that I saw outside said 'Ice cream for the Brokenhearteds'. I chuckled at the store's name. Oh the irony.

The shop had cream walls that represents vanilla, the tables are dark brown and it represents chocolate, the seats were green meaning mint, the lights were pink representing strawberries and the seat cushions were cherries. It was so adorable that I laughed at its adorableness. Yeah I'm wierd like that.

Chase and I sat down in front of a window. A waitress soon came to us and took out her notebook and pen. The waitress looked like a fake barbie doll. She had plastic boobs that seemed to have looked liked melons stuck to her chest. Eeww.

As soon as her gaze landed on Chase she bent forward and stuck her chest out, forcing chase to look at it. She smiled seductively and trailed her fingers up and down Chase's chest and this disgusted me to no end.

"Hello my name's Ashley. What can I do for you?" She said in what I think was an attempt to be seductive. Chase didnt seem to mind as he shamelessly flirted with Ashley or as I like to call her, Barbitch.

"Well I'd like some cookie dough ice cream with a cherry on top and a bit of a surprise." He said suggestively, hinting they hook up. She seemed to have understood his hint and giggled. Chase looked in front of him remembering I was here.

"So, what would you like Cherry?" He asked me. How mean of him to not only forget my name but me completely?!

"It's Charlie. " I said with hatred laced withmy voice. "And I'd like some chocolate mint ice cream to-go please." I said with my innocent yet deadly tone. Barbitch looked at me with pure disgust to which I've returned gladly.

She smiled at Chase and turned to get our orders but not before winking at Chase.

"Why so glum Cherry?" Chase asked me curiously. I just shrugged and looked away from him. I decided to just give him the silent treatment.

Soon enough Barbitch returned with our orders. I took mine and left the store without looking back. I knew he was just another jerk.

I rounded a corner that led to a dark alleyway. Someone suddenly yanked my wrists back and hugged me. I was shock and looked at my death hugger. It was Chase.

"Sorry Cherry for making you angry at something I dont know if I did." He apologized with not much sincerity. I am pissed at this jerk for taking me lightly. I was about to knee him when I heard someone or rather some people, laughing.

I turned around and saw big bulky guys, about six of them, that were watching us.

A guy that seemed to be our age came out from the back of the bulks and smirked.

"Hello, we meet again Chase or rather, Brother." The guy laughed and I was confused.

What brother?

~~~~Authors note:~~~~

Hello everyone. I hope you like this new story I started and I promise to finish this one. I wasnt able to continue my other story which is: Agent nerd. Because I suddenly became busy with school work so I apologize.

Also please comment or vote.  Anyways, please read on and I promise to update soon. Bye!

<3 Love,
XOXOJulieXOXO