I Beg You

Charlie's P.O.V.

When I saw Jake, I couldnt believe my eyes. He was the exact image of a super good-looking italian model. His brown hair that was shaved was now a bit longer and is cut in a military cropped style. His skin is tanned, his muscles ripped and his once pimpled skin is now blemish free.

"Come on in!" Jake told us. He ushered us inside and led us towards our very very expensive living room. Before you get to the living room, you have to pass through a hallway with mirrors and portraits on the wall. Once inside, you will see on one side of the room, the window that starts from the ceiling to the floor. We also have an overexpensive golden chandelier, couches with red and gold color as theme, a table in front of the couch with our pictures and a huge mirror. I know. How vain.

If you're wondering where our TV is, its behind the huge mirror in front of the couch. The mirror slides when you press a certain button on the couch. Behind the mirror, our TV is safe and cant be stolen.

"Alright everyone. Please make yourself comfortable. I will get Maria to give you snacks. Excuse me." Jake said leaving us to get Maria. I cant wait to see Maria again! Maria is mine and my brother's caretaker. While our dad was busy being rich, she was the one who took care of us. She was there when we were sad, happy, and everything else. She was our second mom.

"Charlie!" Someone screamed. I turned around and saw Maria hand the tray of snacks to Jake and ran towards me. I chuckled. Maria is the only one, other from me, who can make Jake do stuff. Not even our dad can order him.

I was hugged to death by Maria. She was crying on my hair, telling me I'm stupid and that I wasnt a good girl. I cried as well, but I didnt cry just because I miss Maria. Yes, it was a part of it but what made me cry the most was her punch. She punched me while reprimanding me. And it hurts like a b*tch.

"Charlie. Back to all seriousness. You should visit your father. He is ill. He misses you." Maria told me. I laughed. Yeah right. Like he missed me. He was the one who drove me away.

Flashback:

I was at the hospital. It was right after Cherry's accident. All I could see was white.

"Where's my dad? " I asked the nurse who was taking care of me. Its been a week since the accident and Jake and Finn were my only visitors.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. He hasnt come to visit. He just paid all the expenses and left." She gave me a sympathetic smile and left. I saw pity from her eyes. I dont need her or anybody's pity. I just want my dad.

I felt tears fall from my eyes like a waterfall. I was full on sobbing. My body hurts but I dont care. I dont care if I have stabs, internal injuries, broken bones or cracked ribs. It wasnt from physical pain the reason of my tears but because of the pain of being alone. I have no one. No mom, no dad and no bestfriend. My own bestfriend tried to kill me, my Mom left us for another man and my dad wont talk to me. But still, I'm hoping my dad would visit me.

A knock pulled me out of my misery for now. I mumbled a low 'come in'. My dad came in wearing his usual command general uniform. A huge smile broke out of my face and I reached out to hug my dad. He slapped my hand away and took a step back. I felt hurt that he didnt want to hug me.

"You're a disgrace. How can you be so stupid? I cant believe that my only daughter would be this stupid! From now on I want you to never show yourself. Not to me, nor to anybody! I'm so ashamed to call you my daughter. I dont have a daughter anymore. She's dead to me." With that said, he walked away. As the door closed, I screamed.

"No please daddy. I love you, dont leave me I beg you!" He never looked back, never returned.

After staying at the hospital for four weeks, I was discharged. As soon as I can I left. I ran away and never looked back.