Welcome

"Tell me again why I agreed to this?" I groaned asking them.

Currently, were inside of Finn's car and let me tell you how I feel right now. Annoyed.

I mean, who wouldnt get annoyed when two grown up guys are having a tickle fight inside the car? And what's worse is they look like an old married couple!

"Because you want to make up with Father. And because you cant resist my awesomeness!" Finn answered me, flexing his muscles and kissing it. Eew.

"You do know that your arm is dirtier than the floor don't you?" I asked him, smirking.

He mock hurt and did the sassy snapping fingers thing. I didnt even know how to do that.

"How dare you! F.Y.I. I'm cleaner than almost everyone. Including you." He told me. Yes, please kill me with your sassiness. Seriously.

I muttered 'Gay shit' under my breath. I dont know if he didnt or did hear it but I guess he just ignored it. I looked at Chase and saw him smiling at me with an emotion I cant decipher. His stare was so intense that I'd probably have a hole in my face. Of course that's what I'm thinking but my face will tell you otherwise since I'm blushing a beet red. Nice.

I looked at Finn and saw that all his boyish looks even when he was already 23 back then was gone. He changed into a more manly look but you can still see some boyishness left. Overall, he is still goodlooking. I dont use the words 'Hot' or 'Handsome' in describing my brothers. That's just disgusting.

I wondered how Jake looks now. He also probably looks as good as Finn. The only difference? Finn always and I mean always looks clean while Jake is the messy one.

Finn and Jake are my twin older brothers. Finn works as a doctor now and Jake a lieutenant. I guess I also miss having my brothers with me. They are the most protective brothers ever but they're the best.

"Hey stop it! Dude, ow!" Chase shouted. I got pulled out of my reverie. I looked up and saw Finn and Chase fighting. Their tickle fight turned to nipple pinching.

"STOP!" I screamed at them both. All throughout our car ride, I was scolding them on how to act mature and reasons why they should act their age.

"Yes yes mom. We get it now so shut up. Were here anyway." He grumbled and I heard him mumble words along the line of "stupid sister"as he walked away.

We went inside the house. Its more like a mansion though considering its huge. Before you can enter the mansion, you have to pass through tough security. Not much of a shocker there.

The mansion's gate is gold with intricate designs, and inside there is a path that leads to the mansion's parking garage/dog house and it passes in front of the main door of the mansion. Wow, I said mansion too much that its disgusting my insides.

Well, home sweet home.

Chase's P.O.V.

I was staring at the ground while Charlie was scolding us. I cant believe Finn was Charlie's brother! I cant be anymore happy yet sad at the same time. Happy cause Finn's here and sad because Charlie saw us not only act but also fight like a prissy girly girl. Damn. I just wish she wasnt able to see that. Oh, who am I kidding. We were right in front of her. It was like we were literally rubbing it in her face!

"Were here anyway." I heard Finn say and he walked away mumblimg something.

I looked up and saw a huge mansion. It was the most expensive house I've seen! I mean, who has golden gates now-a-days? That's right none. Only them.

We walked up the front porch. I was drooling like a dog when I saw a Camaro parked near the garage. Seriously?! Ugh. I wish I had one.

"Ehem." I heard a soft voice say that snapped me out my dream like gaze. I quickly wiped the drool out of my mouth and recomposed my self.

Just as I was about to make an excuse for my embarassing episode, someone opened the door. He had blonde hair unlike Finn whose hair is brown but just like Charlie. He looked a bit like Finn but more buff and manly.

I didnt realize I said that last sentence out loud until Finn punched my arm and the other guy bark in laughter. I looked at Charlie and saw she was fighting back a smile.

"Hey Finn. Charlie!" He greeted Finn and pulled Charlie in for a death hug. After hugging Charlie and reprimanding her for a reason I dont understand, he turned to me.

"And you are?" He asked me with a stern look that screamed power. I swear, if I didnt have pride I would probably pee'd my pants.

"I'm Chase." I smiled at him. I even gathered up my courage and smiled him my dazzling smile that could melt every girls heart. Or so I was told.

"Welcome." He ushered us in the huge house. Well, here goes nothing.