Its Time

Charlie's P.O.V.

I sighed for the umpteenth time. Maria has been bugging me to go to my father. Ugh. Why would I forgive and visit him when he couldnt even do that to me years ago?

"Because he is your father." Maria said, emphasizing father. I ignored her pleas and looked at my nails as if they were the most interesting thing. I saw from the corner of my eye that Maria was doing the duck face. If that wasnt a significant sign, I wouldve laughed, but it was a sign that she was beyond pissed.

I nervously laughed and threw my arms up in surrender. Maria's constipated duck face eased and she smiled, happy that she won. I sighed. I dont want to know what wouldve happened if I didnt do as she asked with that expression.

You see, the duck face isnt really something you'd like if youve met Maria. Once when I was a 5, I spilled hot chocolate on her brand new dress. That's not even the worst part. After spilling hot chocolate over her dress, I slipped and clung onto the only thing my tiny five year old hands could grab onto, and you can probably guess what that was; her dress.

The dress ripped from the clothes pin, landed on something disgusting, smelly, is brown and comes out of a dogs butt. That's right. Dog poop. To say she was pissed was an understatement. She practically scarred my mentality by forcing me to clean the dog house and making me sleep with them for one week.

"Finn, Jake. Have you guys forgive Father?" I ask them curious if they have. If they have I would like to know why because by then, maybe I would be able to understand and try to forgive him.

They looked at each other and said 'Yes' at the same time.

"Why?" I asked them. Pressing them for answers.

"Because he apologized, Lee. I know what he did was wrong but he regrets them now. He hates himself for it and he is getting worse everyday. He may not have anymore time and I dont want to regret not fixing our relationship before he dies. He's still our Dad." Finn said. I smiled softly at them. They were right. I dont want to regret not talking to him and fixing our broken relationship.

I stood up and hugged Finn and Jake. I looked at Chase. He nodded with a soft encouraging smile and looked at me with such emotion, it made my heart jump. I gave him a genuine smile back and went towards my dads door.

I took a deep breath and knocked. I think its time I forgive and forget.

Author's Note:

Sorry for it being so short! I seriously dont have any motivation to write and my ideas are slipping a bit. I havent been able to write because Ive been so obsessed with reading werewolf rejects. And I am proud to say I am a feminist writer!

Anyways, I love you guys and thank you so much for reading my story even though I rarely update. I appreciate the reads and all the comments!

Please dont forget to do the following:

Vote

Read

Comment

And Follow!

Bye!!

XoxoJulie