last show of tour

Listen to this song the whole chapter and it's the lat song
-------------5 months later----------------

Tris POV

Right now I'm back stage with dad and Zeke. He told me that our old friends are here for some reason he didn't know. He was walking around trying to get everything that I needed when Uri came up to him and gives him like he way dieing. The gang asked why he was here and he said that he was here for me and I have to back stage for make sure that she was ok. Im wearing a white and black knee length dress while the black is a flower pattern, same type of 6 inch heels, glittery eyeshadow and black eyeliner, blood red lipstick, nails different patters on black and white and dangles.

 Im wearing a white and black knee length dress while the black is a flower pattern, same type of 6 inch heels, glittery eyeshadow and black eyeliner, blood red lipstick, nails different patters on black and white and dangles

I'm called on stage before I go I give dad and Zeke a hug and we peep me up so I'm pumped and ready. I walk on stage to millions of people. I see them in the front row with shocked faces on and tears knowing what this tour is about.

"Hello Chicago, are you ready for this ending of my tour called sadness. " I yell as I get a lot of yeahs.
"OK I have a few words to say about so e people that inspired this tour. First the bully's, I can't thank you enough for what you did I wouldn't be where I am today with y'all, ok so now Marlene." I say and look right at her as I sit at the piano bench.
"Mar I k ow I wasn't there for your birthday and I'm very deeply sorry I didn't even k ow about it. You and the gang are the main inspiration for the rest of the songs but mainly the last one. I've gone through this so much with depression, betrayal, self hate, thinking that I was alone. Zeke dear god I felt like you were the only one out of my brothers cared about this, I felt like no one cared about me living or dieing, eating or starving, protected or non, dead or angle. You and dad were the only ones who help when I had no one to cry on a shoulder on or yell at every boy who was flirting with with me so I'm very great full for that those are the reason for this tour." I say as I look mar in the eye and see she is on the verge of tears.

Monday you sent me flowers
Tuesday made me feel stupid
Wednesday the world was ours
Thursday you didn't prove it
Friday fell back in love
Saturday we didn't talk
Sunday you said you needed space

Do you miss me? Am I crazy?
Am I losing hold of your love baby?
Either you want me or you don't
I need to know, I need to know

Who are you today?
Will you be the sun
Or the pouring rain?
Who are you tomorrow?
Will you make me smile
Or just bring me sorrow?
Who are you gonna be
When I'm lost and I'm scared?
Who are you gonna be
When there's nobody there?
Who are you today?
'Cause I am still the same

Monday you had my heart
Tuesday you had me screaming
Wednesday we didn't part
Thursday you didn't mean it
Friday I shook it off
Saturday you got it wrong
Sunday I said I needed space