forgiveness and news

Tris POV

Zeke and I are about to get i to my Bugatti veyron sports car when we hear our names being shout out. We look sigh and back and see the gang. I look at Zeke taking a breath in and out as I turn to look at then with my eyes puffy.

"What!" I snap at the as they look taken aback by my tone.

"I just wanted to say sorry for what happened over the past year. I get it that you didn't know and after Zeke explain how your parents were never home for your birthday I was upset that we boomed out on you. You might have had some important news to tell us and yet we yelled at you. Then Zeke went will you and we were devastated to find out that you two were gone. So what I'm trying to say is will you forgive us? Well you two forgive us I know we said some really harsh stuff to you." Mar said with pleasing eyes then I look over to Uri and see him staring down at the ground.

"Ok I forgive y'all but Uri." I say as people give me a look.

"You are probably wondering why I didn't forgive him well that's cause Uri basically told me to leave his fucking sister. Now you tell me if that's that right thing to do? No it's not so I'll have to give it time but for now please leave me and Z alone." I say well snap a little as Zeke and I get into the car.

"Well that was...... inserting in many ways." Zeke says as we plop down down in the couch. I nod.

 I nod