contest

Hello it's Jay.
So today I'm hosting a contest about who can make the better cover. I'm going to make a Hawaii five-0 fanfic. The name of the book is going to be be Divergent five-0. You can send me the cover through kik.

Kik-jay1yeates(🐬💃💪-me)

I'm going to give u a month so January to submit ur covers. If I don't get more than ten I give u a little longer or I'll not do it. If u do end up sending me a cover please put ur name on it and I'll recognize u.

Summary

Four, Tris, Zeke, Marlene and Will. Part of Hawaii's police, Divergent five-0. Commander Tris and Commander Four are in the U.S Navy. Will works at HPD but resign because of an accusation that was false. Zeke is from the main land New Jersey. Tris is still in the service and Four is not but they are dating. Will this task force be able to help the crime rate to lower or will they crumble under pressure. Divergent five 0 asks Tris for some favors to help the task force. Zeke came out here for his daughter Grace and his ex Rachel who is married to Stan a billionaire.

Christina, Zeke, Will, Uriah, Marlene, Shauna, Lynn, Tris are Four. Four is NOT abused in this story but I want to keep the Four name. Plot twist, no one is dating in the group expect Tris and Four. Marlene likes Four, but he is oblivious to it. Uriah is Zeke's twin who followed him out to Hawaii and works in the gun range, Chris is a local and works as an analyst for the CIA, Shauna is a local and works in the HPD, Lynn is in the Navy with tris and are best friends for life. They are all connected somehow. Four, Zeke, Will, Marlene all know each other. Four knows tris (obviously) and his team, Christina knows Shauna and Uriah from bumping into each other at the mall. Uriah introduces Christina and Shauna to his brother and then Zeke introduces them to his team and so in and so on. When tris and Lynn get leave they go to visit them. Lynn and Tris are sisters and Caleb is their brother but he lives on the big island. What will happen when Marlene notices Tris and Four's relationship? Eventually all the couple's into the book will happen and Lynn stays single. I will change some of the plot of the series but not by much.