epilogue

Hey it's Jay I don't have anymore ideas so this is the ending for sibling conflict.

Tris POV

It's been 16 years since I got pregnant and I was 18 so now I'm 34 now and Tobias and I have had 4 more kids 3 girls and 2 boys, Carter 16, Lacy 14, the twins Alex and Alexis 10, and Tobias Jr or Jr. who is 8 and I'm pregnant again 8months with a girl who I am naming Jade. I have so much fun with my family and I hope that I become a GG someday. The gang and I all stayed in contact as in the same house. Zeke and Shauna got married two years after us and had five kids 3 boys and 2 girls, Blake 15, Dylan 13, Ashton 9 and Grace 9, Dana 6. Uriah and Marlene found out that Mar got married fourteen years ago. I kind of forgave them but not fully and couldn't get pregnant so they adopted 2 girls twins Sophie and Daniel 11. Christina and will got married about 15 years ago and had three kids one girl and two boys, Cooper 13, Brian 9 and Lily 5. Lynn is happyly single with two after he ex walked out on her, two kids both girl and boy Cassey and Dylan 11, but Lynn died two years ago from breast cancer an we took her kids in, we are all one big happy family and I'm still in the music business and Tobias joined me about five years after we got married and them we became 10. I'm so happy I got this life with my long-time friends I'm never asking for anything different. My life would be so different if I hadn't been famous I would be a teacher and this is the life I want and don't regret anything. I hope to have a long long life with all my kids and friends for a long time. My mom did die about ten years ago and it still is hard and we still sing every year for my dad, Caleb and now my mother on their deaths. The rock still comes over all the time. I'm glad I choose this life and I got to where I am today.

I love everything and everyone around me and I hope they do to.

Hey it's Jay. I couldn't think of anything else so I ended it, but if u have an idea go ahead and take this story and make it ur own. By ravens