people in my house

Time skip to Monday the last consurt was on Saturday.

Tris POV

I'm woken up to someone shaking me as I look it's Zeke. He tells me we should watch movies all day cause we don't have anything to do or be. I go to my room and change into my black leather pants, green T-shirt brown leather jacket and combat boots. I stick my pistol to my pant leg and put put knives into my boots. As i always say always be protected at all times plus people want to kill me for the money I win and gangs that don't like me for reasons that the world will never know.

 As i always say always be protected at all times plus people want to kill me for the money I win and gangs that don't like me for reasons that the world will never know

I'm on the couch with my head in Zeke's lap  watching marvel movies when we hear a bam boom click click click. I look at Zeke who has a worried expression written all over his face as I smirk. I lift my body up off the couch and pull up Zeke as I take a knife out of my boot as I give it to zeke he has a feared expression all over his face.

"T, umm why are you giving me a knife well more importantly is why do you have a knife in your boot?" Zeke asks with worrie dripping from his voice.

"Well Z, I always say be protected at all times and that means defense and I have a bout ten k Ives in my boots and a gun in my bra the knives you can't feel if I get frisked and people want to kill me for the money I get form figures and dances and others and what not." I exlame with a smirk as Zeke looks like he's gonna die we walk toward the noise as we come closer I realize that we are heading to the kitchen.

I see about 7-8 people by the kitchen table so i shoot at the bullet proof fridge as I see them turn and scream. I motion for Zeke to turn on the lights since it's dark and around 1:30 am I don't k ow why Zeke woke me up early but idc. I finally see who's inside my house at this hour and my heart drops when I see the gang well old gang. I'm also pregnant with four's kid and you can see a baby bump. (A/N: I know that I never mentioned that they did the nasty but let's just say they did and it was a week before mar's birthday and she got pregnant kk back to the story)

When Zeke came in and found me puking he made me go to the doctor's and he went in with me and she told me I was pregnant and that's when Zeke flipped shit. They told me I was about as month and a half so that makes me three months today.

"What the fuck are y'all doing here at 1:30 I'm the morning and inside my house?" I ask fuming.

"Umm well uriah wanted to talk with you and we looked up the Pedrad mansion also are you pregnant?" Chris asks.

"Yes three months" I look at four and his faves falls. "Uriah what do you want to talk to me about?" I ask slightly annoyed that they broke into my house.

"Umm could we talk in private and this is a Pedrad huddle." He says as I look at Zeke and he nods I do the same. As we walk I kind of waddle but not much. Zeke is right there for me to help as we walk to my room.

"Ok talk."

"Ummm, well I just wanted to say that I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for hiw I treated you two and tris I was so caught up in the moment that I forgot that you had just cam home from A man's label and had some news you wanted to tell. But when you and zeke never came back the second week we knew that we lost you both and I looked like a mess thinking that you two were dead or kidnapped or something like that but when tris said I'm not going to forgive uriah cause he said that I should just fucking leave and die when may I say I didn't know it was her birthday and triplets are supposed to stick together I finally looked at how I was so pissed at her to even think that she was family and family comes before everything once again Zeke, tris I'm so so so so so very sorry can you ever for give me?" Uri says while tears run his face.

I look at zeke as he nods k owing i cannot be mad at Uri.

"Yes i can forgive you but if you do that again it's over. Understood." I say using my badass voice and I see him cower and nod. I smile and walk up to him and give him a long hug and kiss on the cheek.

"So who's the father?"

"Umm, four"

"WHAT HE GOT YOU PREGNANT! IM GONNA KILL HIM!"

"No No no you don't have to do this. My child needs a father when I talk with him once I'm done here." I say and he nods. We walk out and see everyone sitting on the couch also on the guns that could go off.

"Umm y'all might want to move unless you would like to be shot in the ass."

"Hey four can we talk in private please?" I ask and he nods.

I walk is up to my room and close the door. He gives me a confused face and I put my finger up and pull my shirt up so he can see his baby.

"Tobias, please don't get mad I only found out like three weeks ago and I was just trying different ways to tell you." I say as he looks up.

"Hey hey I'm not mad just shocked that's all and I understand what it took you as long as it did. Now is it my baby?" He asks and I nod my head slowly showing the baby bump and he pits his hand on my belly as the baby moves. I can feel his and my smile.

"I'm really sorry and if you still want to go out I believe that's what you wanted before I left I'm willing to that not just because of the baby it's because I miss you Toby I miss you." Saying this as tears flow out of my eyes. He grabs my chin and looks me in the eyes and kisses me. Like how it was before he broke it off at my house. I Fi d myself kissing back missing the feeling of his warmth.

I text Zeke telling him I got back together with four and we are going to bed and show them the guest bedrooms on the floor below my room. He replies less than a second later telling me to be careful and yes.

I go change into shorts and a black sports bra and put my hair in a messy bun. I get in bed with four as we tangle our legs and inter lock our fingers and fall fast asleep on our sides since I can't sleep on my belly.