wedding bells

tris is 8 1/2months pregnant and let's just pretend that four proposed to tris like a month ago coo alright to the story.

Tris POV

Oh my fucking god today is my wedding day and I'm going to crack. I'm 8-9months pregnant and I'm famous as well as there are going to be a lot of my famous friends their. Hopefully crossing my fingers that the paps aren't gonna be there.

Me and tobias went our own ways last night and I can't really explain how much my feet hurt so much that I couldn't walk and the girls would not shut up so I started to walk out and back to my house. I wake up at 8:30am and start to get starting my outfit.

My wedding dress is a long sleeve with lace sleeves and a deep white lace floor length dress and it shows my bump really well. My make up is a cat eye, gold eyeshadow and foundation as well as mascara. My hair is pulled up into a complex bun with some braids with it. My nails are black and whit patterns (just like Lynn's they are matching)

Once I'm done with my make up, hair and talking to my baby girl I cal my brothers. (Uriah tris)

Hey baby girl, how was the night with the girls

Ummmm......you see I never stayed, I left when my feet were killing me and they wouldn't shut up about how cute by baby bump was or how I'm getting married then mar said how it's not far that I'm famous and I get to have everything I want, uri it felt like she was only here cause Shauna forced her to come.

My voice is cracking at every other word, then I'm in full sobs.

Aww do you want zeke and I to come over? Where are you?

At home, I sat down and sobs my eyes out till I fell asleep and now I'm sitting on my bed talking to you

I'm so so so sorry I'll get zeke and well be there in 5

Ok thanks bro for always having my back

Only for the best sis eva

I laugh and then 5 minutes later zeke and uriah comes running in and sees on my floor crying my eyes out.

"Oh my god, baby girl and on your wedding day I'm so so sorry." Zeke and uriah explain at the same time as they see me. 

We hug like no tomorrow as we laugh about anything and everything. My phone keeps buzzing and I know it's eaither the girls or tobias. The wedding is at 9:30pm yeah I know it's later but we wanted the sky to be dark and then the reception would be at 10:00pm then we would crash at the beach in tents.

After hours of fun and laughs with my brothers they tell me that it's time to go. Wow we were. Up here for I think four hours.

We get to the beach and when we get out of the limo flash flash over and over. Well so much for keeping it paps free.

Tris POV

Ugg why is the press here I thought that I had them on the list of DO NOT ENTER but I guess I was wrong ugg it makes me mad. I wanna get married without press but can I get that nope UGGG. I just grab zeke and uriah and walk to the beach so I can get married have this child then go home. We get over to where we are supposed to be and wait for like ten minutes. Marlene and will, Shauna and zeke, lynn and Hector, then my little sister who's four, then me and uriah. (A/n: just lets say they had a little sister who was in vacation with their mom)

"Ready sweet cakes!" He asks like any day would like so I laugh and shake our heads at his stupidest moments that make me laugh. Once the music starts and the drap thing moved out if the way I became more nervous and stress a little bit. The paps Start to snap pictures of me since you can fully see there is a baby bump there. I'm about 8½.. months right now so second trimester yeah no not really.