lobor

Tris POV

It's been a few weeks since the wedding and we're all doing good. My due date is next week so I'm kinda excited that I get to see my little baby. We decided to move away from all the paps but I'm still famous. We live in Arizona so a little always from everything else with the paps but I figure that they are gonna find the house within the next few days yeaahh. Yeah no I don't want that. Tobias is at work even thou i told him that he doesn't have to since I have so much money but he mad it clear as water that he wanted to. So I'm in living room by myself watching tv. My brother's and the gang moved here to. Oh and my mom just picked up and left and my dad well has no rights so we adopted Teagan after they never came and picked her up after a few days but she already calls us mommy and daddy so it's all good. Speaking of Teagan she is sleeping up on the second floor or playing with her toys.

"TEAGAN, COME DOWN HERE PLEASE!" I yell up the spiral staircase which I can hardly get up and down. I hear small feet run down the stairs with her dolls.

"Yes mommy?" She asks politely.

"How about we go in the pool till daddy gets home? Then we can talk to your sister in mommy's stomach then we can call uncle Eze and uncle Uri how's that sound?" I ask as she nods her head and runs up to her room to get her bathing suit. I go and grab my blue with black bikini. Teagan comes back with a white bikini on. We walk out to the baby pool that's next to the big pool. I'm sitting with my feet in the pool when I feel a gush if water run down my leg. I look down and see my water broke. I feel a contraction and I scream. Teagan looks my way and I motion for her to come here.

"Baby can you go get mommy's cover up please?" I ask and she nods her head. Ten minutes later she comes back with my black Rob type thing. She came back with hers too. I move her so I can get up and waddle to the car.

"Mommy where are we going?" Asks Teagan as I have my phone, keys, wallet, and purse and bring her to the car seat and making sure she's safe and ok.

"Baby the baby is coming so we have to go to the hospital." I explain while a contraction hits so I pull over and get through it. Only five minutes apart so I need to go other wise this kids is going to be born in a car. I pull into the parking lot three minutes later grabbing Teagan out of the car. I walk up to the vallate throughing him my keys.

"Going into labor park the car." I wease out. He widens his eyes. And parks it where I can see it.

"It's on the house hope all gose well." he says. I waddle up to the desk with Teagan by my side.

"Going into labor contractions are two minutes apart." I say as a contraction hits. I clench my teeth from screaming in the waiting room.

"Ok Jade here will show you to your room. Oh this little cutie here will have to stay with us." She says then I feel tiny hands around my legs holding for dear life. I pull my check book out and write a check for one million dollars. I through it on the desk and grab her waddling with Jade to my room.

She puts me in a gown pulling the bottoms of my bathing suit off and sitting me on the bed.  Teagan sits on the couch with her bamboo pillow and unicorn blanket laying down half asleep.

"Ok honey I need to see how far along you are. Please lift your legs up." Jade tells me. I do as I'm told.

"Ok honey you are 8½ in apart so if you want your husband seeing as you have a ring on here I'd call cause you are going to be pushing you kid out within the next two hours or so." She tells me and handing me my phone. She leaves and I make sure that Teagan is asleep.

Hey babe whats up?-4

Umm I'm at the hospital-6

What do you mean?-4

I mean I'm 8½ in along-6

Oh ok I'm on my way just hang on. I'll call your brother's-4

Ok what about the gang?-6

Yes them to. I'll be there in five min. I'm on the highway.-4

Ok thanks love you-6

Love you to see you in a bit hang on.-4

Ten minutes later the door opens up and tobias walks in with my brother's. They start blabbering and talking really loudly.

"Shhh. Teagan is asleep.!" I whisper yell at them. They nod and walk over to Teagan while Tobias walks over to me holding my hand. Another contraction hits so I can't scream without waking Teagan up. Oh screw it. I scream at the top of my lungs. I look over and see Teagan moving but not waking up. Wow this girl can sleep.

The nurse comes back in and checks how far along I am. She said I am about 9⅞ so I should just stay put till I have to push. They said that I should sing so it will move along quicker. So that's what I do, I sing a new song called hell of a night. I start to sing and she starts to kick to.

All we need is a July hot Saturday night
A couple cans on cool and the needle on full and a countryside
Yeah, a hot little playlist of your favorite songs
And when I get you climbing up in the cab of this truck
Yeah you know it's on, know it's on

Show you a side of these two lanes you've never seen
Heatin' it up behind the high beams
Oooh, baby you and me, just runnin' down crazy
Flyin' high, living careless, on the edge of wild and reckless
Hold on tight, I'm 'bout to show you one hell of a night

So gimme that aww yeah, and take me there look
I'm a sucker for your kiss, wanna steal 'em from your lips baby, like a crook
Foot heavy on the floorboard, everywhere we go
I'm talking once in a lifetime, blowin' your mind
Burnin' down these back roads

Show you a side of these two lanes you've never seen
Heatin' it up behind the high beams
Oooh, baby you and me, just runnin' down crazy
Flyin' high, livin' careless, on the edge of wild and reckless
Hold on tight, I'm 'bout to show you one hell of a night

So gimme that aww yeah, and I'll give you that all night
Girl, gimme that "let's go", and I'll give you that good good time

Show you a side of these two lanes you've never seen
Heatin' it up behind a high beams
Oooh, baby you and me, just runnin' down crazy
Flyin' high, livin' careless, on the edge of wild and reckless
Hold on tight, I'm 'bout to show you one hell of a night
Yeah, a once in a lifetime night
Mmm girl, if you're down to ride one hell of a night
I'm 'bout to show you one hell of a night

I stop singing then she stops kicking. I smile.

I have the urgency to use the bathroom so I tell tobias.

"Babe I really need to use the bathroom." He nods.

"Oh no you don't that means your ready to give birth."