Chapter 9

Omg I am so sorry for the late updates. I have been in California for a while!! But I'm home now! Although updates will still be slow. Sorry this one isn't very long.

Denica at top^

AmeliaPOV

"Matt meet Reiya. Reiya meet Matt." I smiled as they shook hands.

"You're in my college boo class right? Front seat?" He asked.

She grinned and nodded quickly.

"Yep that's me." She said delighted.

"So is bio your favorite subject?" She asked.

I slowly backed away from their smart people flirting and backed into a firm chest.

"Hello Lovely."

Hunter whispered huskily in my ear.

The sound made me shiver. He chuckled and tested his hands on my hips.

"No one is even in school yet." We laughed.

He took my hand and we started walking around. He kissed my cheek and I blushed and covered my face with my hair.

"Hey now. Why would you try to hide such a pretty face?"

He smiled and I blushed deeper. He was dressed well as always. He bent his head down and stayed only an inch from my lips.

"You're beautiful" He stated softly.

"Thank you.."

My voice was distant from the two of us being so close. I leaned in and he put his hands on my hips as our lips touched. I gasped as he asked for permission and then slowly slid his warm tongue in my mouth.

It was an unfamiliar feeling.. But a great one.. He worked slow to get my tongue to tangle with his. The kiss was slow but heated and passionate.

We pulled away when we heard the voices of other students entering the building. He took my hand and we stopped at my locker so I could get my things for English. He grabbed his things for study hall from his locker and we walked together. Our hands were tightly clasped together and I smiled to myself. He kissed my cheek and went back the other way to Study Hall as I went into English.

Soon enough the class started and I sighed, missing Hunter at that moment as I became extremely bored.