Chapter 17

*Two Weeks Later*
     "So you decide it's all fine and dandy just to go and have sex???" My Mom yelled.
    "It's not like I did it with some random guy! It was Hunter, Mom. You know how much we love each other." I told her.
    "Well maybe if you love him so much and don't wanna bother talking to me about things first, you should live at his house." She snarled.
    For some reason, it really hurt when she said that. She wasn't listening to my feelings or what I said. I frowned as my eyes started to burn from the tears.
    I walked passed my Mom to my room and packed a small suitcase.
    "What are you doing?" She quizzed, standing in my doorway.
    "What you told me to do." I replied calmly.
    I threw the remainder of cigarettes in the garbage and walked down the stairs to the front door.
    "Amelia! You better think about the actions you take or you will regret them." She said seriously.
    I turned back toward her.
    "Maybe you should take your own advise." I replied.
    I walked out the door and got in my vehicle. I started driving to Hunter's house. My phone kept ringing from my duffel bag in the back but I ignored it.
    I knocked on Hunter's front door and Aaron answered.
    "Hello, Amelia. What do we owe the pleasure?" He asked.
    He looked tired behind his kind smile. His eyes caught the suitcase in my hand and he looked confused.
    "This may sound like a lot to ask but, may I stay here for a couple days or so?" I asked gently.
    "Of course. But I have to worn you, it's a little tense here. Hunter is.... in his room." He told me.
    I nodded, a bit confused by his statement. I walked into the house and up to Hunter's room. Neither of his brothers said hello. They just kept looking down at their cards.
    Everything felt heavy in the air and that wasn't normal. I entered Hunter's room to see boxes and suitcases littering the room. Hunter was emptying his closet in quite an angry manner.
    "Hunter?" I got his attention.
    He circled around to face me and his face showed anger. At me?
    "Hi." He said.
    It was quite a dry hi and then he continued pulling clothes out onto his floor. I stepped over the forming pile and put a hand on his shoulder. He took a deep breath and took my hand gently from his shoulder, kissing it as he turned toward me.
"What's going on? Are you renovating?" I giggled.
My smile soon feel when I saw the serious look on Hunter's face.
"No. I'm moving." He said simply.
"What?" I asked, dumbfounded.
"Turns out the reason us three boys don't look anything like each other is because we're adopted. The only one who isn't is Isaac. And he knew! But nooo, no need to tell me or Matt." He fumed.
My jaw must have looked pretty stupid as it must have been touching the floor. He sighed and closed my mouth gently. My heart hurt for him. He gave me a gentle kiss.
"I was going to tell you tomorrow when I saw you for our date. But you're... here..." He trailed off, most likely wondering why i was there unexpected.
"My mom and i got in a fight. Thought maybe I could stay for a night or two but i guess not..." I said, tears stinging my eyes.
"You can stay for the night at least. I'm leaving tomorrow evening to catch a bus to my Aunt's in a state over. I'm sorry. My Dad... Aaro... My dad said I have to leave if I'm going to look for my birth parents while im under 18. Something about disrespect." He mumbled the last part.
I broke into tears and he hugged me tight. Soothing my hair, kissing my forehead and he sniffled a couple times too. I laid on his bed and he laid behind me, snuggling close. His arms around me made me weep more which made him hold me tighter. He cried, I cried, and he apologized so many times. We discovered long distance wasn't for us and it would complicate things. That was moment that I realized... I'm going to lose Hunter.. And there is nothing I can do...
###
Im backkk. So this story will have an ending. The next chapter is the last chapter ladies and gents.