Chapter 16

I layed my head on Hunter's chest as we looked up at the stars. He has taken me to an open meadow and parked my car in the middle. It was cold being naked under the blanket on top of my car, but Hunter's body was warm against mine.

"So how was it..?" Hunter asked, turning his head to look at me.

"It was great, Hunter. I would do it all over again if I could." I said and he smirked.

"If you weren't so sore you mean?" He smiled gently. I nodded in reply. He chuckled and kissed my forehead gently.

"I think... We may have missed curfew." I said nervously. He looked at his phone and we had ten minutes left.

"I'll text your Mom." He said and did just that. She replied almost instantly with an 'okay I was starting to worry.' Hunter just sent her a thumbs up. I kissed Hunter's cheek and sighed.

"So." I said, sitting up on my elbows.

"So?" He raised a brow.

"What do you want for Christmas?" I asked him. He chuckled.

"Baby we just got done with thanksgiving." He said with a small laugh.

"I know, but I just wanna be prepared." I said and he raised a brow.

"You really wanna know huh?" He smirked. I nodded my head eagerly. Hunter leaned in real close to my ear and I giggled.

"I want you for Christmas." He said and I pouted.

"Come on, tell me." I laughed. He raised his brow once again.

"I just did, though." He laughed.

"But you already have me. You don't want something you already have." I laughed and he chuckled.

"I guess I'm just weird like that." He said and I bit my lip. I kissed him again and snuggled closer as the wind picked up.

"We should probably get in the car. It's getting a little too cold out here." He laughed. I nodded and we got off the car and then into it. We snuggled up in the blanket again and I snaked my arm around his waist.

"I love you, Amelia." He said and I smiled wide.

"I love you too, Hunter." I said and we snuggled for a while longer.

--------
Guys I am officially out of ideas. I love this story and I love the reason that I wrote it but I have no more ideas for it. This was the  final chapter but I will leave the book wattpad. Thank you for all the votes and comments. You guys are amazing and please be sure to check out my other books which are all completed. Thank you again. XOXO 😗😗