Chapter 11

AmeliaPOV

I woke up for school about a week after the incident. I did my normal routine and left the house. I got to school to be greeted by my friends, apart from Reiya who was flirting with Matt a few feet away.

"Amelia..."

I heard a gasp and looked up. My smile immediately dropped. There was Hunter... Kissing Adrianna. His hands on her shoulders and his eyes closed. Her hands clutching his shirt. Tears fell from my.eyes and I quickly grabbed me bag. I looked back to see Hunter with a shocked face. Probably because I saw them. My friends and I walked into school and I got my things together for English.

"Amelia!"

I heard Hunter shout behind me as I walked. I didn't listen and kept walking.

"Please-" He was cut off

"Beat it fuckboy!"

Reiya shouted, looking back at Hunter as she walked next to me.

"Matt!"

Hunter yelled, in effort for Matt to hear him out. Matt kept walking beside Reiya, shaking his head.

We all went out separate ways beside Chloe and I. We had the same class. We had lost Hunter by now. Tears still fell from my eyes as we walked into class. Adrianna's friends were there but she wasn't. They smirked at me in something like victory. I only put my head in my hands, not caring who saw and silently sobbed.

Two periods from the final bell I went to walk down the hall and Hunter was walking toward me. Fast. I quickly walked the opposite way.

"Amelia!"

He shouted over the crowd. Why is he trying so hard? I asked myself. He doesn't want a fat girl like me. He grabbed my arm and my arm swung around, my hand slapping him hard across the face.

"Fuck off!!"

I shouted at him. He opened his mouth to say something but I quickly walked the other way.

"Oh boohoo. Looks the hottest guy in school finally came to His senses and dumped the fattest girl." Adrianna smirked.

I tried to ignore her taunts as they walked behind me.

"Oh no way. The fattest? That girl Chloe. Oh my god! And her face is jacked." One of the minions said

I couldn't take it anymore and the tells from Hunter pushed me over the edge. I dropped my books to which everyone laughed, thinking it was an accident.

"Clumsy and ugly. Ooooh that's a bad mix." My jaw clenched

"You could use some conditioner. Yuck!" Her friend said

"Amelia let me explain dammit!"

Hunter shouted because he couldn't get past the crowd. I snapped. I moved so fast, I didn't even see my fist collide with Adrianna's temple from the swing I took with my right hand. I only saw her hit the hallway floor, unconscious.

Everyone was silent and Adrianna's friends looked at me with shocked faces.

"Leave me alone."

I said in a low tone and I was then pulled away by security. Teachers blocked off the scene and everything seemed to be in slow motion. Hunter tried to make it through the wall of teachers but they held them back. He shouted after me and I shook my head as I was cuffed.

So I'm cuffed for defending myself? Why can't there be laws against bullying? My friends had shocked faces and I couldn't tell if they were reassuring me or whatever else. I couldn't hear... Or speak... Why was I do stupid to think someone like Hunter could like me? Or anyone at all.

So when the police officers asked me if I had anything to say for myself... I only.shook my head and my Mother protested that it was self defense as they cuffed me.

"She threw the first punch and severely injured a student." The principle exclaimed.

The police led me out into the hall.

"That student was harassing her! And don't tell me She should have came to you or any other teacher because you would have done nothing!" She screamed.

Her statement replayed in my head as I was gently pushed into the police car and it drove to the station.

**********
Holy shit this chapter even had me fired up and I wrote it! Like damnnnn! So tell me your thoughts on the comments I love to hear from you guys. XOXO