CROSSOVER EXPLAINED

THIS EXPLAINS HOW THE CROSS-OVER WILL WORK. THIS IS NOT PART OF THE STORY. YOU DO NOT NEED TO READ THIS.

The Maze Runner|The Walking Dead Crossover:

Ha JiWon = Samantha Lee

There will be NO maze in this story; just The Glade and the walls surrounding it.
In this story, The Glade will be a safe-place much like Alexandria. The walls will be different though, so they won't be closing by themselves at night and won't be made of concrete.

All the Gladers will be in their early-to-mid twenties here. Members from Group A will stay, but females have been added to make it more realistic.

There will be NO romantic relationships between Samantha and anyone from TWD. It will solely be with MinHo.

Characters from The Maze Runner will refer to zombies as 'Cranks'.
Characters from The Walking Dead will refer to zombies as 'Walkers'.

Runners in the story are those who go outside the walls and scavenge for supplies and survivors, instead of going into the maze. All other jobs are the same and function as normal.

Also, as the story goes on, the chapters will slowly start to get better. I'll edit through earlier ones when I'm finished with the book. Chapters are also 2,500+ words.

I know this isn't really a crossover anyone would even think about reading/doing, but I just thought they both fit together really well in a way. So I thought... Why not? Hope you enjoy this story regardless!