9 | The Survivor

A/N- Sorry for taking so long. This chapter may seem a bit rushed (Probably because it was). I'll make sure to edit it later. Before ya'll get mad at me after finishing this chapter, please note that there will be a few more chapters following this. Sorry in advance... You should probably grab some tissues.

For the following weeks of our relationship; MinHo and I were inseparable. We were making up for all the years, in a way. If you were looking for one of us, we would come in a not-sold-separately package. Little moments never slipped my mind; kind of like this moment we're having now.

MinHo was languished from the run we had just gotten back from. He was still catching his breath as he lay his head on my lap. MinHo refused to let me leave and wash up, so we probably look like a hot, sweaty mess right now.

He rested one hand over his chest, while the other was intertwined with my own hand. His mouth was slightly open as he panted lightly. MinHo's eyes were closed, but I knew he wasn't actually asleep.

I hit his chest lightly, "Can I get up now?"
MinHo shakes his head with a simple, "No."
"But we've been in this position for at least an hour since we got back. We both definitely need a shower."

MinHo cracks one eye open,
"Since we both need to take a shower, why don't you just---"
"Don't say what I know you're going to say."
MinHo smirks,
"What do you think I was going to say?"

I roll my eyes, "Obviously something perverted, like the shank you are."
MinHo fakes a pout, "Is that what you think of me?" I roll my eyes again as MinHo lets go of my hand to cross his arms in offense.

"You can't be serious... Are you seriously hurt by that?" I ask amusingly, while MinHo closes his eyes; figuratively blocking me out. He continues to ignore me, despite not moving his head from my lap.
Fortunately, I knew MinHo's weakness.

Keeping this in mind, I lean down and kiss MinHo on the cheek. Once I pull away, I knew I won. The corners of his mouth lift upwards, despite MinHo's attempts to keep it in a straight line.
I run a hand through his hair, "You can't be mad at me, even if you try."
MinHo pouts, "Whatever."

~~~~~

"Hey, Sam!" I rush across the Homestead as I hear MinHo continuously calling my name, "Hey, Sam! ... Sam? Are you there?"
As I got closer to the Homestead's washroom door, MinHo's voice and the sound of the shower head running got clearer.
"Sam?!" MinHo yells again.

I knock on the door to let him know I'm there, "Yeah, what is it?" I try to shout through the door. It probably came out a bit muffled over the running water.
There was a pause before he replied, "I forgot to bring a towel! Can you bring me one?"

I let out an exasperated sigh, but end up complying. Grabbing a towel from the drying rack, I then proceed back to the awaiting klunkhead.

I no longer heard the shower running, so I could only assume MinHo was done washing up. I knock on the door, which MinHo answers to right away. I look the other way to protect my eyes from seeing things I wasn't comfortable seeing yet.
I extend the towel, with a shaky hand, to where I think MinHo was behind me, "Here..."

When I feel the weight of the towel being lifted, I drop my hand.
After a long while, MinHo speaks up, "Okay, I'm decent."