~1~ The meeting

Laxus was walking through the forests coming home from just finishing a mission. As he walks and plays music through his headphones he couldn't help but notice a little girl running his way. "What the.." He looks down at her as she ran in to him not noticing him before.
" Aahhh" The little girl shrieks and was about to run in the direction she came but he grabbed her arm and knelt down to her level.
"Hey what's wrong? I ain't gonna hurt you." As he's talking to her she turns around and she's almost on the verge of tears and that's when he noticed a group of Vulcans running in the direction she came. "You were running away from these punks weren't you?" She nods her head and hides behind him. The Vulcans stop in front of Laxus,"Well lookie here. We've got ourselves one of those fairies. Now give us back the girl and no one gets hurt." Laxus assumes this one is the leader. Once he asked for the girl the others began jumping up and down and making a lot of those obnoxious deep monkey noises.
"If you really think I'm just gonna hand her over to you then you must be a lot dumber then you look." Laxus tells the leader. He pushes the girl slightly farther away from him know they'll start a fight.
"You've got a real pair on ya if you think you can defeat all of us alone." The Vulcan throws his fist in the air ready to strike.
"WATCH OUT HE'LL HIT YOU!!" The little girl screams scared the man might get hurt. Knowing he could easily beat these guys due to him being an S-class Laxus attacks him with lightning knowing he'll win. ( think of when he attacks a Vulcan on episode 129 ) The Vulcan screams being electrocuted from his attack. The others run away shouting," Retreat! This guys is Fairy Tails Laxus!!" Laxus is about to walk away as if nothing happened till a small (S/C) hand tugs on his shirt.
"Wait! Thank you for saving me ." She looks up at him either big (E/C) eyes smiling. He smiles down at her then a question pops on his head.
"Where's your parents?" He asked worriedly. The girl looks down.
" I don't know where my daddy is and my mommy left me recently." Laxus looks shocked hearing this. This girl looks even younger than Natsu. She looks around 7 years younger then me actually he thought.(see what I did there?? 7 years😏😏. Okaaay back to the story)
"Well where's your mom and who is she I could help you find her." He suggests
"I don't know where she is. She left me a month ago. Her name is Lyra. She is the queen dragonslayor." Laxus's eyes go wide... THIS GIRLS A DRAGONSLAOR!!!

Hey guys so I know this is kind of short but this is my very very first fan-fiction ever!!! I've really never written anything before this besides essays from school😁. I really hope you enjoy I'll update the second chapter as soon as I can. Please comment below what you think and if you want you can request other people and I'll do them next or I'll do a book full of one shots. 😋😉