~18~ Dragons

Hey guys I just wanna say I'm just going to start the story with a time skip. So that's all. Enjoy!

"Come on Lucy!!" Y/N screamed as Lucy and Yukino tried closing the gate. One dragon tried to force the door open but failed. Right when the door was going to close a women came out! She had long H/C hair and E/C eyes. She looked like Y/N. No one saw her so she ran and hid away from everyone. She looked around and put the hood on her coat over her head. She saw Y/N running to Lucy and smiled.
"My precious Y/N." The strange unknown women said before walking away.
(~~TimeSkip~~)
"Lucy!!" Y/N screamed as she was thrown in the air by Zirconis.
"You're gonna pay for that!" Y/N yelled at Zirconis and ran towards him.
"Fire Dragon Roar!" She sends an attack but does no damage.
"Damn." She mumbles underneath her breath.
"Y/N I'll help you!" Wendy runs up to Y/N. Y/N nods and puts her hand out. Wendy grabs it and they face Zirconis.
"Unison Raid! Sky flame wing attack!!!!!" The two yell at the same time and perfected a unison raid. The attack hits Zirconis and he roars. He chuckles.
"Wow that actually hurt a little." He swung his arm and tried to hit Y/N and Wendy.  They dodged and jumped back.
"Come on Wendy we've got this!" Y/N yelled and Wendy nods her head as they charge again.

Laxus POV
"Natsu what the hell are you doing!?" I asked Natsu as he jumped on the giant fire dragon. Natsu laughed.
"I'm gonna eat him and get a bunch of power!" He yelled back at me as if it was obvious.
"What!? That's crazy!" Me and the Thunder Legion said shocked.
"Go on I've got this! Wendy needs some help!" Natsu yelled at me and I nodded my head.
"Fine. Don't you go dying on us! Ok?" I said before I ran. I heard Natsu chuckle. I run to find Wendy and I see her fighting a green dragon. The dragon swings his arm at Wendy and almost hits her but someone pushes her out of the way.

No ones POV
"Wendy move!!" Y/N yelled and pushed Wendy out of the way. Zirconis hits Y/N. She's thrown in the air and rolls on the ground. Y/N stood herself from rolling anymore and kneels on the ground. She looks up at Zirconis and growls.
"Y/N!" Y//N turns her head and sees Laxus running to her.
"Are you alright?" He asked. Y/N stood up and dusted off her clothes.
"Yeah, never been better." She smiled at Laxus and chuckled. Laxus rolls his eyes.
"I'm sure. Come on let's go beat this guy." Laxus said and they ran to Zirconis.
"Oh another stupid human." Zirconis said and smiled. Laxus attacks him with lightning and Y/N used flames again. The dust clears to reveal no damage at all.
"Alright you're pissing me off!" Y/N yelled. She ran and jumped on the air.
"Lighting flame roar!" She yelled and hit Zirconis. He laughed.
"Well I'll be damned it's the Queen of Dragons daughter." He laughed realizing once she used two elements. Y/N's eyes widen.
"How did you know!? Do you know Lyra!?" Y/N asked. Zirconis played with his beard things and smiled. (The picture. I don't know what they're called😂)
"All of the dragons know the king and queen of dragons."
"What do you mean King?" Y/N questioned.
"Well your father." Y/N's eyes widened.
"M-my dad?" She said shocked.
"Y/N do you know your dad?" Laxus asked walking to her.
"No, Lyra always changed the subject whenever I asked." Y/N shook her head as she spoke.
"What's my fathers name?" She asked Zirconis. He smirked.
"He is known as the Black Dragon but his name is, Achnologia." Everyone that heard him say that name gasped. Mira and the exceeds shook at name. Laxus's eyes widened and he slowly looked at Y/N. Y/N was staring at the ground with wide eyes shaking.
"Achnologia is my dad?" She whispered and Zirconis laughed.
"Lyra never wanted you to know so I guess that ship has sailed. You have dark magic in you." He said. Y/N shook his head.
"No! No you're lying! I'm not related to that monster!" Y/N began to cry remembering what he did to her family.
"Y/N." Laxus reached for her but she hit it away.
"No! I refuse, I'm not related to him. He's not my family you guys are, he tried to kill you guys!" She yelled and looked at Zirconis and growled.
"I don't care what you say! I don't believe you!" Y/N ran to him and Wendy and Laxus followed. They all began to attack home trying to take him down.

(With Natsu)
"We have eight dragon slayors and you have seven dragons we out number you!" Natsu yelled at the future Rogue.
"I think you miscounted." Rogue smirked and put his arm out. The women from earlier came from behind and pulled down her hood. Natsu gasped.
"Y-Y/N what are you doing!?" He asked confused.
"My name isn't Y/N, it's Lyra. You've mistaken me with my daughter." The women who claims to be Lyra smiles.
"You can't be her she's a dragon!" Natsu yelled.
"I can change my form from human to dragon anytime." Lyra smirked. Natsu gasped.
"But why!? If you're her mother then you why would you be helping him to destroy the world she's in and loves!?" Natsu asked and Lyra's eyes went wide.
"That's not what I've been told to do." She turned to Rogue and snarled. He looked nervous.
"You said that we were here to protect this world and that's the enemy." She pointed to Natsu.
"Lyra please don't go against me in this. We'll be unstoppable with you." Rogue pleaded. Natsu smirked.
"Don't! You need to help Y/N! Rogue is just trying to kill her too!" Natsu yelled trying to get Lyra to change sides. She nods her head and stands with Natsu.
"I'm finding my daughter." Lyra jumped off the dragon and landed on the ground in search of Y/N.
"You'll pay for that!" Rogue and Natsu began to fight once again.

(With Y/N)
"You will follow your fathers path and use dark magic!" Zirconis yelled.
"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Y/N yelled as she hit the dragon. Laxus hit Zirconis and Wendy did as well.
"Y/N you've gotta calm down or else you'll lose control!" Laxus yelled. They daughter more and Zirconis looked at Wendy and charged.
"Wendy move!" Y/N yelled. Laxus ran to Wendy and blocked her. Right before he got eaten by Zirconis he tried yelling something to Y/N.
"Y/N I l-" Laxus started to talk but Zirconis chomped down on him. Y/N's eyes began to water and her body shook.
"Laxus!" She cried and yelled.
"Laxus, no! Please I care about you to much to lose you!" She sobbed. The more she cried the more magic energy came off of her. A blue aura surrounded Y/N. Black lines came down her face and her hair turned white.
"Y/N no! Try to control it!" Mira and Wendy yelled.
"What's happening?" Carla asked.
"She really does have Achnologia's power too. If that's true then she must have two different dragon forces!" Mira said. The group looked at Y/N and she slowly lowered her hands from her face and they were glowing and dark blue. She slowly walked towards Zirconis, her nails grew into claws and scales covered her body.
"You're dead!" As soon as Y/N spoke she charged at Zirconis so fast no one saw her. She jumped in the air.
"Black dragon roar!!" Her attack hit Zirconis and he screamed in pain. He fell back onto the castle and crushed it. The dust cleared and revealed a hole in Zirconis's stomach and him lying there in pain close to death.
"Y-Y/N killed him." Wendy said shocked.
"She did it. She really slayed  a dragon." Lily said just as shocked. Just as Y/N was gonna turn around time froze.
"Wendy m-" Y/N screamed but stopped half way.
"What was that?" Wendy asked shocked.
"We'll figure it out later!" Laxus yelled. Wendy jumped out of the way and attacked Zirconis. Y/N still stood in shock.
"Did I really kill a dragon?" She asked herself.

WWWOOOOAAAAHHHH!!!! You are so cool reader-chan! You beat a dragon! I hope you guys liked the chapter. I also wanna say thank you so much for reading my story. It really has gotten so far in such little time. I have over 6k reads and everyday the votes keep adding up and more people add this to their reading lists. Again thank you very much I love all of you guys.