Last Bonus Chapter!

Alright guys, I'm sorry that I'm not updating as much as I usually do. It's been really hard with school. I might do something where I only updates Saturday's and possibly Sunday. Aside from that I hope you like the chapter. This chapter will be that last bonus chapter but it will also start off the Tartaros arc. After this will be the second book. Enjoy!

Today in the guild was rather quiet because of Natsu and the others going on a job for the wizard Saint Warrod. Everyone was doing their daily routines when yelling was suddenly heard.
"I'm going on a job!"
"No you're not!"
"Try and stop me! I'd like to see you try!" The members turned their heads and saw Y/N storming in with Laxus behind. They were fighting. Y/N ran up to the S-class board and ripped off a random job.
"*slam* I'm taking this one Mira, I'll be back soon." Y/N said and started to walk out.
"Y/N wait! We have a job tomorrow, and we need to talk ab-" Laxus started to talk but Y/N turned around and looked him in the eye. Her eyes were filled with anger and flames were slightly radiating off of her body.
"I don't want to talk to you, so if you wanna talk, go find someone else. I'm leaving." Y/N walked out without saying another word. Laxus had a shocked look on his face just like the members. Before anyone else could say anything Laxus's body was jerked back.
"What the hell did you do to her!?" B/F/N faced Laxus to her and yelled at him. Laxus almost growled and pushed her back, but not to hard.
"We had a fight." He replied and Mira then walked up.
"What did you do to make her so mad?" B/F/N and Mira crossed their arms showing that they wouldn't leave till he said something.
"Well.........
Flashback
"Huh?" Laxus and Y/N were out in Magnolia when Laxus could hear her laughing. He looked over and saw her With another guy laughing and she gave him a hug. Laxus's eyes widened and he immediately got angry. He walked over and grabbed Y/N's hand.
"She's leaving now." He pulled her hand and dragged her away from the man.
"Wait Laxus! Stop!" Y/N tried pulling her hand out of his tight grip but he wouldn't let go.
"Who was that?" He asked and Y/N could hear the anger in his voice. Y/N looked confused and saw that they were finally out of sight so she yanked her hand away and stopped walking.
"He was just an old friend of mine, what the heck is wrong?" Y/N asked almost annoyed with Laxus.
"He was flirting with you."
"Laxus, no he wasn't. He has a girlfriend, he said something funny and I laughed and gave him a hug because I haven't seen him in a long time. Wouldn't you trust me if a guy was flirting with me?" Y/N asked Laxus and he stood there not saying anything.
"Laxus!"
"Yes, of course I trust you I just don't trust the people who talk to you." Laxus tried making an excuse.
"No you don't or you wouldn't have took that long to answer. I can't believe you Laxus. I trust you so shouldn't you trust me?"
"Well yeah."
"Obviously not." Y/N said and started to walk away. Laxus grabbed her hand again and stopped her.
"Wait baby I*sigh* sorry I just over reacted." Laxus tried to apologize to her hoping she'd forget about it and forgive him. He tried pulling her into a hug but stopped halfway.
"OOMF!" Laxus jerked back slightly and hunched over. He let go of Y/N and held his stomach. She just punched him in the stomach.
"I'm not the same as those other girlfriends you had when I was younger. You can't just apologize after something, call me baby, hug me and expect everything to be better." Y/N walked away angry and made her way to the guild. He soon followed her and kept trying to apologize.
Flashback ends
"You idiot!" Mira and B/F/N yell at Laxus and hit him on the head.
"What the, why am I the idiot!?" Laxus yelled standing up rubbing the top of his head.
"Laxus look, Y/N really likes you A LOT. So if you wanna stay together you've gotta show her that you trust her as well or she'll leave you." B/F/N told Laxus sternly and he just looked away.
"Look after her job I'll talk to her, it was just a fight." Laxus said and walked to the bar to get a drink.
"I hope that they don't break up." Mira said sadly.
"They won't, Y/N just got a little mad." B/F/N said and patted Mira on her shoulder.

Y/N POV
I can't believe we got in a fight. Maybe I overreacted. But he didn't trust me! Y/N ranted off in her mind until she could smell someone nearby.
"Who's there!?" She yelled and turned around. A man came from behind a tree facing Y/N.
"Show yourself!" She demanded not knowing who it was. Once the man came out she saw that he was a lot bigger now out in the open. He was very broad and had a very well built body. He had dark blue hair and his eyes were covered with bandages. They were worn out and torn up from some sides but stayed on his face. He was waving his hands in the air trying to see if anything was in his path. Y/N thought that he was blind and felt bad for yelling.
"Oh sir I'm sorry, I didn't kn-" Y/N slowly walked towards him but soon stopped in her tracks seeing that he wasn't there anymore. He was behind her. Before she could turn around he put his hands on each side of her head sending some type of electrical looking magic. Her eyes widened and it's almost as if she could see all of her memories in a second.
"What perfect memories for me to take, truly amazing." The man spoke and he sent more magic through her head.
"W-what are you doing!?" Y/N asked scared. She didn't know what was going on. Her body was paralyzed and she can just see all of her memories. Happy, funny, and loving memories all at once, then all of her sad and bad emptied came back. Tears slowly slid down her face remembering them. Laxus's death, her mom leaving, B/F/N getting hurt. They all came back. The man chuckled and sent a different type of magic. This time to cause pain. A blue aura grew around him. His hands still on each side of Y/N's head and her eyes widened from his new magic.
"Ahhhhhh!" She began to scream from the pain. What's happening to me!? Why can't I move or use my magic!? Y/N began to question herself in her mind as she screamed and cried out in pain.
"All of these memories are so perfect for me to take control!" The man yelled and everything stopped. Y/N fell to the ground and started to lose conscious. The last thing she heard was,
"All hail Zeref." Before everything went black.

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. I'm soooo sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. School has just taken so much of my time the only way I was able to post this was cause I'm doing nothing in class right. The next chapter will not be on this book. You heard me, SECOND BOOK!! It will come out soon. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. BYEE ✌️