2nd Bonus Chapter!

I just wanna say thank you again for all of the votes and how many reads I've gotten so far. Thank you guys so much. After this chapter I will probably start the tartaros arc. I mhope you like it. Enjoy!

(Knock x3) Y/N knocked on Bisca's door ready to pick up Asuka. Bisca opened the door and smiled.
"Hey Y/N, thanks again. We were invited to Alzack's cousin's party. I just thought Asuka would have more fun with you." Bisca talked more to Y/N as she walked in. Alzack walked in with Asuka holding her hand. Asuka smiled seeing Y/N and hugged her letting go of her dad's hand.
"Auntie Y/N!" She yelled in joy and wouldn't let her go.
"Hi, you ready to have fun today?" Y/N asked. Asuka nodded her head and her parents just chuckled.
"Well let's get on our way so mommy and daddy can finish getting ready and catch the train." Y/N said grabbing Asuka's hand. Asuka hugged her parents goodbye and walked out with Y/N holding her small gun.
"Where are we going now?" Asuka asked Y/N.
"Well we have to wake up Laxus cause he's still in bed, he's gonna help watch you too." Y/N smiled as she finished talking. Asuka looked suspicious for a moment and asked Y/N another question.
"Auntie Y/N, are you and Laxus together like how mommy and daddy are?" Y/N blushed a little and looked at Asuka.
"Well yes we are together, just not as much as your mom and dad." Y/N explained to Asuka and looked back forward.
"Does that make him my uncle since you're my auntie?" (Obviously not by blood) Asuka kept asking questions about Laxus.
"Well yes, that would make him your uncle I guess." Y/N responded. The two reached what is now Laxus's and Y/N's house. Y/N opened the door told Asuka to just sit down on the couch. Y/N walked into their bedroom to see Laxus still sleeping. She chuckled and walked over to the edge of the bed.
"Laxus, Laxus wake up. Asuka's here." Laxus rolled over and looked at Y/N with his eyes halfway open. He mumbled something and turned back over.
"What was that?" Y/N asked him.
"You go watch her." Laxus mumbled again. But this time Y/N heard. She looked at him annoyed and rolled him over.
"Laxus, get up." She said sternly. He stared at her with a straight face.
"No." He said in a bored tone. Y/N chuckled and shook her head.
"Laxus come on, she's out there waiting for us." Y/N tried asking him to come out one more time. Y/N 'tsked' and grabbed Laxus's hand. He looked confused and looked at Y/N. She smirked and yanked his whole body out of bed.
"Get dressed!" She yelled at him as he just lied on the floor shocked at what just happened. Y/N walked out of the room and saw Asuka playing with her gun pretending to shoot things.
"Asuka, Laxus is just getting dressed and I thought we could walk around town. Does that sound fun?" Y/N smiled and sat down next to her. Asuka nodded and heard a door open. The two looked over and saw Laxus walking out dressed in his normal attire. He looked annoyed and just glared at Y/N. As Laxus looked at Y/N his eyes widened. He felt something tug on the bottom of his coat. Laxus looked down and saw Asuka tugging on his coat. Y/N giggled seeing her and Laxus just looked confused.
"Hi Laxus! Are you gonna hang out with us today?" Asuka asked happily and stared at him.
"Uuhh yeah, sure kid." Laxus responded not really knowing want to say. She smiled and hugged his leg.
"Good, let's go." Asuka grabbed her gun and walked to the door waiting for Y/N and Laxus. Y/N smiled and stood up. She walked to the door with Laxus behind her. As they walked through Magnolia Laxus was behind Asuka and Y/N as they talked. Laxus couldn't help but feel a little uneasy. He kept looking around feeling like they were being watched They walked further through Magnolia looking for something to do when Y/N came up with an idea.
"Hey why don't we see if there's any small jobs we can do?" Asuka got excited and nodded her head. Laxus wasn't listening and stopped walking looking around.
"Hey you okay?" Y/N asked putting her hand on Laxus's shoulder.
"Yeah I'm fine let's go." Laxus grabbed Y/N's hand to keep her close by as she held Asuka's. As the three walked away a hooded figure leaned it's head out from behind a building watching them walk away. On their way to the guild they walked past a pawn shop and Asuka ran to the window seeing a snow globe.
"Y/N before we go can I get that?" Asuka asked excitedly. Laxus and Y/N walked up behind her and Y/N nodded.
"Sure." They walked in buying the snow globe and walked out seeing Asuka holding it and smiling.
"What's so special about that?" Y/N asked Asuka.
"It was mommy and daddy's. They said it holds their memories." Asuka explained. Y/N smiled at Asuka thinking of her parents. They got to the guild and walked in.