~11~ Y/N VS ???

Hiiiii! Just a little side note I'm seeing that for some reason on my old photos/video covers for the chapters I did the app timed them by 8. I don't know why😅 but I might not put anymore pictures up because of it. Anyways I hope you like the chapter. Enjoy!

The games have been going on for a few days now and some battles have begun. "Mystogen" VS Jura, Orga VS Warcry, Lucy VS Flare, and the Chariot races. The guild decides to throw a Last Place party at the bar. They drink, laugh and have fun talking about how they'll win the games and become number one again.
"Would you guys settle down! Remember this isn't our guild so whatever we damage we've gotta pay for." Laxus sighs and just sits quietly at a table with a beer. Gajeel comes up and pats his head.
"Aww you tryin' to impress grandad with the good guy act." Levy tries to pull him up but can't due to there difference in size.
"Laxus bodyguard mode! Our leader needs us!" Freed screams to Ever and Bickslow. He sees that they're to drunk to care trying to drink with Cana. Out of nowhere a hand smacks Gajeel's off Laxus's head.
"Come on Gajeel knock it off." Y/N appears and sits next to Laxus.
"Oh look your girlfriends here to the rescue. Gihi." Gajeel smirks and Laxus and Y/N both blush and growl towards Gajeel.
"He ain't my boyfriend!"
"She ain't my girlfriend!" Y/N and Laxus both said at the same time and punched Gajeel. They look at each other still blushing and they chuckle at the scene that just went on.
"Wild." Y/N and Laxus hear Erza's voice and walks over only to bump into someone.
"Oh hey there hot stuff." Bacchus faces Y/N and winks at her making Laxus angry. Y/N blushes slightly never meeting this man and he's already flirting with her.
"Umm hi." She responds and Erza walks in between the two wizards.
"Sorry Bacchus but she's not available." Y/N looks at Erza and speaks up.
"I can speak for myself thank you very much." Bacchus laughs at her response.
"Wow she's the whole package. Hot and wild! Plus I heard she broke up with that merman." He smiles and puts his hands up in surrender. "I'll back off. See ya later hot stuff!" He wobbles to the door leaves the bar.
"Ok Erza why'd you say I wasn't available. I mean I wasn't gonna go out with him or anything but still I'm curious." Y/N walks towards Erza and she begins to sweat nervously.
"Uumm n-no reason." She backs up and Mira pops out behind her.
"Ok ok before you get mad at us Y/N we just wanna say two things. One it was B/F/N's idea. Two remember we love you." Y/N crosses her arms and looks at Mira, Erza, and B/F/N as she walks up.
"What's going on." She asks sternly. As the girls look at each other agreeing to say the secret as Laxus still stands behind her curious as well.
"Well we found the most perfect guy for you. We think you should consider going on a date with him." Y/N looks shocked and Laxus does as well.
"Haha you guys are funny. I hate blind dates no way." The girls smile.
"Well that's perfect cause you already know him."
"What? Who is it?" Y/N asks curious who they think she'd be perfect for. As they open their mouths to speak again Natsu and Gray knock them over by accident during a fight.
"Gray! Natsu! You guys are dead!" The three girls chase after them and even Mira in her heels and dress. Y/N laughs and turns around towards Laxus.
"I wonder who they were talking about. How about you, do you have any idea who they'd be thinking?" She asks him.
"Maybe I do maybe I don't." He smirks and she gasps.
"You do know! Tell me!"
"Nope. They're the ones that
thought of him they're the ones to tell you."
"Oh come on Laxus! Pleeaasse!?" Laxus chuckles at her attempt to bribe him. The truth was the girls told him they wanted to try and get him and Y/N on a date. So he knew they were talking about him.
"No. Do you really wanna get into a relationship right now? I mean you just broke up with that other guy."
"Yeah I know. I'm not looking for a relationship right now. I just wanna know, plus I would like to get close to someone sooner or later. I can't be single forever." Y/N chuckles and they sit in silence staring into each other's eyes and talking more and more through the night.

(~~TimeSkip~~)
"And next we have Fairy Tail's Y/N VS Quatro Cerberous's Bacchus!" The crowd cheers and the two walk into the arena. "I hope Y/N will be ok. I heard he maybe stronger than Erza." Mira says worriedly.
"I wouldn't worry about it. She's one of Fairy Tail's strongest wizards. She's got this." Laxus smirks and stands up to watch the fight.
"Go Y/N!! Kick his butt!!!" B/F/N screams and the rest of the guild cheers.
"Alright you two can now begin!" The announcer yells and the crowd goes silent waiting for them to start. Bacchus lays on the floor and Y/N stands in front of him with no emotion.
"Hey why don't we make a bet of our own like the others did?" Bacchus asked and smiles at Y/N.
"Alright fine. What do you want if you win?" Everyone is shocked to see that she agreed so quickly to his request. Bacchus smirks and looks at her.
"You and your bestie up there are a couple of smokin babes. If I win both of you keep me company tonight. Both at the same time." He chuckles and everyone gasps and looks at the two girls. B/F/N is shacking scared of what could happen and Y/N still stands there except now she has a smirk on her face.
"Jerk! Come on that has to be breaking some type of rule! He ain't laying his hands in her!" Laxus starts yelling in the stands and Cana just glares. Y/N still smirks hearing her guild mates worry and speaks.
"Alright you've got yourself a deal. But if I win your guild has gotta be changed to Quatro Puppy. Also you and all of your friends up there have gotta dress up like girls for the rest of the games." She smirks and everyone laughs. Bacchus laughs and smiles.
"You got it! So wanna get started?" He gets into stance and Y/N still doesn't move an inch.

"Looks like Y/N is confident she'll win." Flare says standing next to Sousuke and the rest of the Raven Tail team.
"Master when will we attack her?" The purple spiked man asked Ivan also known as Alexei.
"Don't worry we will soon enough. Just be patient." They smirk and watch the battle.

Wow Laxus sure got mad when Bacchus said his bet. Wanna know what happens next be sure to put my story on your library or reading list to get and update of the big battle and see what happens. I hope you liked that chapter. BYYEEE ✌️