~7~Laxus V.S. Y/N

OMG! My story so far has over 200 views!!! Ahhhhhhhh!! It might not seem like a lot compared to other authors but to me it's a BIG deal. Thank you guys for voting and reading my story I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Y/N POV
"Don't worry Levy. I've got this." You look at her reassuring. I walk towards Laxus and he just chuckles.
"You really think that you can beat me?" He growls and walks towards me. Without saying anything we start to fight. Laxus tries to punch me but I dodge and send an attack towards him which hits him in his stomach.
"Fire Dragon Wing attack!"
"Raging Bolt!" We send attack after attack until we stop for a second panting then I speak.
"Laxus why are you doing this?! This isn't you, what happened to the fun, caring Laxus I remember?!" I screamed at him.
"I'm taking over the guild. I warned you at first hand, you could've been safe and not been apart of this. But you chose to fight. I'm taking the guild by force if I have to!!"
"I won't let you! You made the guild members fight each other you made B/F/N sacrifice herself just so she wouldn't fight me. No person that would do the is fit to be Fairy Tail's master!" I run towards him knowing if I'm going to beat him I'll need to do it quick I'm running out of magic power.
"Iron Club! Flame Elbow! Sky Wing Attack! Raging Bolt!"

No ones POV
Y/N sends blow after blow to fast for Laxus to dodge or even say an attack. "She's one of the youngest and she's able to actually stand her own against Laxus. I knew Y/N was strong but I never expected this." Freed says shocked. Levy turns to respond to him.
"In her dragon force mode she's never been beaten. She is incredibly strong but when her emotions get out of control so can her magic." Levy and Freed turn their heads to watch the rest of their fight. They hear Y/N say one final attack hoping it would stop Laxus.
"Dragon Slayor secret art! Sky Dragon Iron Claw!!" She sends her last attack and Laxus goes flying and lands on his back and passes out.
"She did. She beat Laxus." Y/N slowly goes back to normal and stumbled a bit. She trips and she falls iff the roof but Natsu runs up and catches her bridal style. She looks up but before everything goes black she hears Natsu.
"You did great Y/n. You beat him."

(~~TimeSkip~~)

You open your eyes and see a white ceiling. "She's awake!" You hear B/F/N say excitedly. You sit up and look around seeing some of the guild members waiting for you to wake. You look down and see that on your arms, your stomach, and head you have bandages covering your injuries. You talk to the other guild mates asking what happened and if Master was ok. When everyone tells you that he's ok and that You can't be in the parade anymore because of your injuries. You sit up and walk out of the infirmary into the guild hall hearing a lot of commotion. "Stop! The master is in the infirmary." You hear Erza's stern voice and walk in. You gasp at who's in front of you.
"Laxus." You guys make eye contact and Laxus looks down with a disappointing look on his face.
"Y/N... *sigh* I'm really sorry for what I did. I hope one day you forgive me." He walks past you into the infirmary and you give him a closed eyed smile.
"I already have." He gasps and smiles after and goes into the infirmary. You look forward seeing almost half the guild smirking at you. You blush and stutter slightly. "W-what are you guys looking at go get ready for the parade!" You yell at them and turn around. Everyone chuckles and leaves you alone. B/F/N walks up to you smirking still and starts to talk.
"You know he just made the guild fight each other, he is way older then you, and just fought you right?" She asks while smirking even wider knowing even before Laxus pushed Y/N away she had a slight crush on him.
"Yes I do know that." You walk away but she just follows and questions more.
"But you still like him?" You turn to her with a slight blush and began to talk.
"He's just a child hood crush it's  not like it would ever happen besides like you said he's way older and it would just be weird." She finally stops talking about the subject and walks with you getting ready for the parade.

Laxus POV
"They're a lousy bunch aren't they?" The master sighs and stands up from the bed.
"Laxus I don't think you understand the seriousness of what you've done to the guild. Fairy Tail can't be owned it's a place where friends can see each other and wizards can find work. It's a place for family." I looks down at the floor trying to avoid eye contact. "Look at me young man. You've mad the guild fight each other and tried to take over the guild. You even tried to use Fairy Law on your comrades. And you hurt Y/N." I flinched at the last comment disappointed in what I did.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt the guild. I just wanted to make it stronger."
"Where did we go wrong? What lesson did you not learn, but the past is the past. Laxus I have no other choice. You are expelled from Fairy Tail." I'm surprised by the news but I agree.
"I understand. Thanks for everything Grandpa." I smile and walk out to see Y/N on the verge of tears. I reach out to her but before I can she runs away.

Y/N POV
I walk with B/F/N and I then remember I left my jacket in the infirmary. "I'll catch up in a sec I left something." I tell B/F/N and run back to the infirmary. As I reach for the doorknob I hear Laxus's voice.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt the guild. I just wanted to make it stronger." I listen more and the next thing I here shocks me and I can feel the tears coming.
"Laxus you are expelled from Fairy Tail." What!? Laxus is leaving?? I don't want him to leave I know he made a mistake but still. I look up and see Laxus walking out he reaches towards me but I run before he can catch me. As I run out of the guild I run past B/F/N and kept running out.

No ones POV
Y/N kept running out the guild until she runs into something or more like someone.
"Hey watch wher- oh Y/N what's wrong?" She ran into Evergreen and the rest of the Thunder Legion. They all walk up to her and she tells them that they'll find out soon enough and walks away. They stand there confused till a few minutes later a certain lightning dragon comes up and explains that he's leaving the guild. He turns around to walk away but then hears,
"*gasp* That must've been why Y/N was crying." Bickslow says after hearing what happened. Laxus looks shocked and turns back around.
"Where did she go!?" Laxus asked. They pointed in the direction where the parade was going on and he made his way there. As he watches the parade from afar he has a flashback of his first parade (the video)and smiles seeing all of the members. He walks towards an alley way then turns around seeing in the corner of his eye all of the guild members doing the same hand sign he made that day. He turns around with some tears and sees Y/N standing in front of him. She begins to speak.
"Laxus, I ..... I'm gonna miss you." She starts to cry and as she spoke she put her arms around his torso and hugged him tightly. He smiles and hugs her back.
"This is for the best what I did was wrong, especially hurting you. Y/N you went in dragon force mode because of me." He pulls her away to look at her and they just stand there making eye contact for a few seconds until he smirks and chuckles.
"Don't worry we'll see each other again. I'm sure of it." She gives him a hug and he leaves saying one last thing.
"I'll miss you, Y/N." She smiles and has a slight blush on her cheeks.
"I'll miss you too, Laxus." Those were their final words to each other and they went their separate ways.

Aahhhh the 7 year gap is next!!! Thank you guys so much for reading I hope you enjoyed the chapter! BYEE ✌️